Do you think the rumors behind ZEPETO are true?

Many people believe ZEPETO is watching you, and recording your voice.
Some people even claimed that they’re watching you from the eyes like from “My Talking Angela”. If you look at the reviews for the app, they’re honestly scary af.

I still kept the pictures and stuff but I’m pretty sure those don’t do anything. Once I heard these rumors, I didn’t dig deeper. I deleted the app at once! I’m not too worried because I barely spent any time on the app, but for people who do, I suggest you look at the app reviews.

What do you think of these rumors?

@Epi_Gaines @The_Corgi_Queen @keiji @SakuraCheam @sofia2 @Ara_Elle_stories @Ghosty @appleqrl

7 Likes

Deleting

2 Likes

People also think the dang app can track you? I’m not sure about this because it never asked for information like that.

1 Like

Deleted

2 Likes

I’m just happy I was barely on it.

2 Likes

Have you SEEN what happens when you call Angela and Tom HELL NO

4 Likes

idk, i dont do the voice record thing but if they are that’s hella creepy :skull: i hope not

2 Likes

No I really don’t believe them tbh :joy:

2 Likes

Also, some people hear like a sketchy af humming if you listen to app very closely. Can anyone prove this?

3 Likes

I don’t give a fuck, more eye bleach for them lol. Plus I have no money so I don’t have anything to loose

7 Likes

I just wonder what everyone else thinks :rofl:

The app reviews are freaking me out

3 Likes

They are true I heard someone talking

2 Likes

Oh lmao talking Tom made you lowkey seem like a pedophile ngl

2 Likes

Lol me too sis :rofl:

2 Likes

I had Angela ew :neutral_face:

2 Likes

okay, DAMNNNN!

im actually kind of terrified though. but i also barely went on the app soooo

2 Likes

Ohh you were that bih

2 Likes

okay, so honestly, IF THESE RUMORS ARE TRUE, these damn people are getting arrested anyway :joy:

2 Likes

Hold up lemme look this up on Snopes.

2 Likes

It’s TONS of people who do this they work together

1 Like