Do you think this is fair?

Basically, there’s a scene on my story that you have to hide your tattoos for a ball. I write right before the dressing game that the reader should pick a dress that hides her tattoos.
During the dressing game, I added three options of correct outfits and two options of wrong outfits (but I don’t point out which is which, you have to choose based on the description). If the person chooses the wrong outfit, later on, they’ll have to wear a “ugly” dress that fits the description I gave before. To wear a beautiful dress instead of the ugly one, the reader should pay 8 gems (ONLY IF THEY MADE THE WRONG CHOICE).
If the person choose the right outfit from the begging, they don’t have to spend any gems.
Do you think this is fair?

3 Likes

Here’s the dialogue literally before the dressing game! I’m asking because personally, I hate when I have to pay gems on a community story to get an outfit, to kiss the LI and etc so I don’t wanna do that on mine. That’s why I’m asking if this is fair.

2 Likes

I think it’s fair as they do have a choice to get that outfit for free !

4 Likes

I think it’s fair

2 Likes

I think that’s fair, pay gems for wrong choice and free for right choice, said no official episode story ever :joy:

Interesting move I must say, but…

2 Likes

Hey! I think it’s totally fair and such a good idea! My only suggestion would be to make it 5 gems instead of 8.

I say this from a readers perspective. I tend to be much more likely to spend 5 gems on a mistake than 8. But that is only my OPINION so if you want to keep it at 8 go for it.

Hope this helps and when it’s ready I would love to read your story :blush:

4 Likes

That’s fair. It allows readers the opportunity to get the benefits of the gem choice for free.

The only thing I’d consider changing is the price. Like @/jesswrites1997 said, readers will be more likely to spend their gems if they see that the choice is 5 gems. Of course, that’s more of an opinion, and if you want to keep the price as-is, do that. : )

1 Like

They do! It’s the arrow dressing game of Dara Amarie so you can see all of them and I added points for the 3 right outfits

Thank you for the suggestion! It’s actually a really good idea, I’ll add it.
I’ll let you know when it’s out, it’s for the fabled contest :slight_smile:

Thank you for your opinion! I’ll change the price, just like you both said, it’s more likely that the reader spends 5 gems than 8 gems.
I also added 5 gems choices on other occasions like, skip the pannable mini-game and still gain the points, bonus scenes and support the author. Nothing that interferes the story!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.