Do you think this is wierd

So in my story its kinds like now this girl always has straight A and or Bs but the pandemic comes and things change she is failing her mom is angry at her and dad drissapontied she takes everything away her art,phones,tablets all of it and the gilr is mad cus only her math teacher told her mom that she was faily math NOT all of it yea thats me right now making a pice of my life right now into a story

6 Likes

I don’t think it’s too wierd, beacuse people are struggling to do their work and keep up their grades during the pandemic, so I guess it’s actually pretty realistic. :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

om thanks

1 Like

ok*

1 Like

Story of my life. I mean my parents aren’t taking away my stuff but they are getting on to me about my work. It’s just really hard not being in school and finding motivation. This wouldn’t be weird even without the pandemic like grades can slack because of loss and other reasons.

1 Like

yea for me i learn face to face so its hard and its hard since i have 7 teachers i see a day so i have a lot of homwork to do ands wont always be able to do it all and on top of that 5 specile teachers that also give me work everyday

1 Like

Nah, it’s not weird, if anything it’s relatable. Sounds interesting.

1 Like

No it’s not weird, anything can be good as long as you make the plot understandable.

1 Like

This is literally my Life rn. i will love to read any story on this theme bc it’s so relatable

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.