Do you use classic?

Hey, I just wanted to know does anyone actual use classic? Also what is your favourite style? Vote in the poll below on your favourite style, comment what you think of classic.

• Ink
  • Classic
  • Limelight

0 voters

3 Likes

I write classic story :slight_smile: I love how the girls looks and love their hairstyles :heart:

3 Likes

All

6 Likes

im sorry but I don’t like classic really, just the way they move is one thing.

6 Likes

I like INK the most but I do like LL also.

3 Likes

I haven’t ever tried Classic because I don’t really like the character features. I also don’t know how to write in Classic because when I joined episode, all the tutorials I saw and read were in ink so it grew on me. Will check it out though :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Tgere should be a 4th option which says all​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Actually all are the same. Its just the animations. Some LL , INL and Classic share same or similar animations while some are totally different.

Its the same format.

1 Like

Oh lol :joy:

I don’t like classic, never have, when I first got on episode when it was only classic I couldn’t get into any of the classic stories at all, I prefer INK overall, but like LL too.

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community because Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Same! I don’t like their movements or anything at all.

I personally like ink and limelight, each style fits someone.

2 Likes

SAME!!

They’re all so unique and cool!

4 Likes

Limelight is f*cking weird i hate it. One all the girls are taller than the guys and the guys look like children. I love ink and nothing will change my mind about it. Also Episode needs to stop adding the limelight outfits on ink. They just look plain weird and I miss when characters looked like ink characters!

2 Likes

I have a story in classic,cough :see_no_evil: King’s Desire and I still love classic but I don’t find any new classic story to read, all those that I find are old, so the episodes are 400 lines, it contains those bad jokes that almost every new writer use (Iwon’texceptmyselffromit cough cough) and the plot rolls hella quick.

5 Likes

I legit JUST started writing one!!!

3 Likes

The only problem is I can’t properly preview it, and I find it annoying that I have to go to outfits every time I want to see what it looks like

4 Likes

Yes its annoying to cant preview things like to see all the hair cuts (like in ll or ink) they have so many i always forgot their names so i had to see them again and again to remember.But atleast the hairstyles are more than ll and ink together. And picking clothes as you said can be annoying. Anyway good luck with your story. Pls let me know when you publish it, i would love to read in classic again :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes