Do you wanna be in my story?

Amazing!

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, this story sounds so cool! If still possible, I’d love to put in a character.

Name: Artemis
Deets: Light skin, blue upturned feline eyes, blush classic lips, soft natural nose. Blond diva curls hair, defined natural brows, diamond face.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Sleepy but always willing to fight anyone who tries her, stand-offish but a big softie at heart, fiercely loyal to anyone she cares enough about.
A bit of backstory: Artemis grew up in a royal household but felt that the pressure of being a princess was too much for her so she ran away to live by herself, but she stumbled upon the school and they took her in instead. Her parents still look for her, but she goes under a new name - Artemis - instead of the one she was given at birth, which was Zoe.
Child of: Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip.

1 Like

Not realavent but super funny. My nickname is Artemis! Heheheh

1 Like

Of course I would love new characters!

You can use one of them or both. Both of them have the same personality. If you want to use both, they would be identical twins in the story :slight_smile:

Name: Vivian or Vivi (Girl) and Vincent or Vinnie (guy)
Personality: Weird, funny, socially awkward, short-tempered, determined, and a bit cocky
Sexuality: Straight
Child(ren) of: Mulan and Li Shang
Backstory: It can be up to you lol

1 Like

Sounds amazing thank you!

1 Like

Name: Rosemary
Deets:
Skin Color: Tan
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Green)
Face: Round
Hair: Beach Wave (Platinum Blonde)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round (Orange Crush)
Gender(who they identify as): Female (She/Her pronouns)
Personality: Kind, short-tempered, likable, independent (sometimes??), loyal, funny
A bit of backstory: Rosie (as her friends call her) inherited her mother’s long hair, although she dyed it mint to put some distance between her and her mother. Since Gothel was so overprotective, Rapunzel figures it is the only way to raise a child. She prefers her father, who gives her more independence. She obsesses over love but has never been in love (if there is a son of Prince Charming or Aladdin, she could have a crush on him maybe??) She inherited her fathers attitude, her mothers eyes, her fathers nose, her mothers love of adventure, and she inherited her mothers tiara.
Child of: Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, AKA Eugene Fitzherbert

1 Like

Is her hair magical?

Not really. It can be used for healing small injuries, but nothing major, and unlike her mothers, if the hair is cut it preserves its power.

1 Like

Oh okay. So it is magical just different I get that. Also. I was thinking when it is doing its magical thing. Does it stay mint colored or does it become golden?

Can I be the daughter of Robbin hood

1 Like

You want to be Rae-Lynn hood?

Yes please I will send details now

1 Like

Awesome!

Name : whatever you want to call his daughter
Age; 18
Sexuality: straight
Backstory : don’t know what to put here
Personality: very bada*s. Doesn’t care what people think
Child of : Robin Hood

1 Like

Can you let me know when it is out and my insta if u need it is @Annie_stories_episode

1 Like

Name: Mark
Deets:
Eyes: Round Piercing (green)
Face: Defined Triangle
Hair: Spiked (Auburn)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven (Blush)
Gender(who they identify as): Male (he/him pronouns)
Personality: Caring, intelligent, loyal, confident, funny
A bit of backstory: His mother sent him to the school after one of his mistakes almost put her throne in jeopardy. Needless to say, he does not want to be there. He’s tried to escape multiple times, but each plan has been foiled. Although after Rosemary arrived at the school, his need to escape suddenly went away. :heart:
Child of: Merida

Name: Waleria (Ria)
Deets:
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Black)
Face: Oval
Hair: Braid Crown Updo (Fawn)
Nose: Soft Natural
Mouth: Classic (Any Color)
Gender(who they identify as): Female (She/Her pronouns)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: rule following, anxious, mature
A bit of backstory: When she heard the story of Peter Pan, she didn’t believe it for a second. She’s never believed in fairy tales, until of course she was sent to this school. How? A simple typo on an entry. But now that she’s there, she wants to stay. But will her secret allow her to? (sorry I’m dramatic)
Child of: Wendy (From Peter Pan)

Outfit For Mark: Muscle Tank Green, Ripped pants, Hipster Sneakers (Black)
Outfit for Ria: Simple Vine Dress (Chinchilla Grey), Rounded Heels (Slate Grey)

1 Like

When she does the magic thing, her hair glows gold and reverts back to her natural blonde, which makes it a pain to re-dye.

1 Like

Ohhh sounds cool!

1 Like