Do you wanna be in my story?

okay then lol

1 Like

We are still accepting characters for the story so if you would like to be in the story please leave a comment right down there. It would be super appreciated and we will alert everybody who submitted a character when the story is out.

Name: Vivienne Heise
Deets: Light, Medium Soft Arch, Rebel Half Shaved Hairstyle in Black, Upturned Bold in Dark Blue, Soft Heart, Soft Natural, Classic Slender in Ruby Red
Gender(who they identify as): Girl
Sexuality: Pansexual(Both girls and boys)
Personality: Intelligent and wise if it comes to others, but joins every adventure and is a little dumb regarding her own choices; STUBBORN AS HELL
A bit of backstory: Was bullied and is because of that nice to others and doesn`t like bullies, also is always seen as aggressive and evil because of her mother, but really is a sweetheart(until you threathen her friends!)
Child of: Maleficent

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Name: Eli :grin:

1 Like

No, thank YOU so much for having me in your story! :smiley:

1 Like

So anything else child of, backstory, sexuality anything added?

Of course! Your character sounds cool!

1 Like

haha sorry
sexuality: straight
personality: loves to help others, kinda of funny, loves meeting new people, gets distracted very easily, loves music, doesn’t know what she wants, and pretty wild
backstory I leave that up to you :grin:
child of: I don’t know maybe belle and the beast :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

your welcome, happy to be in your storyy!!

1 Like

No problem!

so excited for this!

1 Like

Oh me to! Your character is ligit awesome! We are having art scenes made for her right now!

no. freaking. way! that’s so awesome! i seriously can’t wait to read this story.

1 Like

Hey I was wondering if you had ig