Do you want criticism on your art?

oooo me too me too!

2 Likes

Maybe you could try putting a little less detail on the clothes, or make the lines of the wrinkles gray in color because they look too harsh complimenting the picture.
In the second picture, it seems like you got everything covered. Except try working on the clothes again, now you gotta make it more detailed. Some tips are you need to learn how to control how much detail you wanna put in the pictures lol

1 Like

By the way, everyone, if I’m not active here, you can give other people criticism! Try to make it reasonable and don’t stretch it or lie about it.

Hello ! I just finished the art for the cover of my first story ! ^^ I’d like some constructive criticism please :3
(ps : i know her shoulders are too wide ;__; )

1 Like

the hair looks flat compared to the skin, i think you should practice on that. i suggest you change the line art to be a color that compliments the skin and clothing, for example, changing the lineart color for the skin to be a dark red for the girl and a darker red for the boy due to their skin tones. sorry for not replying to you for a while :sweat_smile:

hello ! I think it’s because it wasn’t finished yet :sweat_smile:
here is the final result and another drawing of these two characters

3 Likes

Wow it’s so nicee

I haven’t finished this yet but can I get some tips?

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

make the lines stand out a bit more in the girl’s hair, and add some highlights to the boy’s hair. you should use some purple or blues to shade the clothes too
in the second picture, where is your source of light? ya need to add lighting to the pictures to make it more fluid.
and the line color for the girl’s hair should be a de-saturated dark yellow to help the hair a bit more.
overall your art is good so far, only problem is your lighting and lineart

use crisp or sharp lines for the shading. you did good on highlights/lighting

make the clothes more detailed, realistically speaking they won’t fold like that. add some light orange highlights on the sides of her face or hair so it looks like the fire is the light source.

1 Like

OMG! I’ve come to the right thread!:grin:

My Art

068116dfe80cb550f02ff3d0db877ea083ab6211_1_500x500

Leaving my latest artwork here. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Once again, so beautiful!!!

Thank you @Cassandra_Dean . :grin:

1 Like

Can I have a review on my recent edit?

3 Likes

1 Like

Love it! You know your style of art kind of reminds me of @AlexVale1’s style… and they both look stunning!!