Do you want to be in my story? Limelight

If you want to be in my story, “The moon’s fault”, sent me here your character’s

1. Name and last name
  2. Hair color (if you want certain hair style, tell which one)
  3. Eyebrow shape
  4. Skin color
  5. Nose shape
  6. Face shape
  7. Eyes shape and color
  8. Lips shape and color
  9. If you want some specific clothes and a specific role maybe (remember that it is about royal vampire families, you can also be an evil wizard, tell your role):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
    I will mention your instagram account as soon as your character appears in my story
    Thank you​:blush::yellow_heart::purple_heart::heart::green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
1 Like

Last name: You can choose one that goes with the story.

Role: What are the role options?

Credit: @Clevertimes

Outfit: You can choose.

1 Like

You can be the main character’s best friend, maid, cook, god mother (sister of main character’s mother, so that will make you the lady), just normal person who will help out in the future😉 ( but to that moment you will have to wait for a while). Maybe you have any suggestions?

1 Like

By the way, your character is gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can I be the main characters best friend? :blush: Also thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

Absolutely​:heart: Thank you so so much​:kiss: have a great day​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will message you as soon as it is done, also you will have a look at your character before I publish the next episode, to make sure everything is fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Silly me, I forgot to ask you, do you want a tattoo or freckles, studs?

1 Like

No, but if you want to add them, or there important to the story, I’m fine with that. :blush:

Alright. No, I didn’t, but I just thought that maybe you wanted some and I didn’t even ask😂

1 Like

So, here is she. Do you like it? Want to change something? @clevertimes

1 Like

Name: Magdalena
Last name: (You can choose one)
Hair style: Long straight loose solid
Hair color: Light brown
Eyebrow shape: Arched Thin
Skin color: Rose 03
Nose shape: Round Button
Face shape: Heart Soft
Eyes shape: Round Medium
Eyes color: Dark Hazel
Lips shape: Small heart
Lips Color: Light Nude

Role: I don’t mind :grinning:
Outfit: You can choose

1 Like

Yes, I like it. :grin:

1 Like

Absolutely! Anything I have to keep in mind? Tattoo, studs? And maybe you specific role?

Great​:kiss::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::yellow_heart::blush:

1 Like

I don’t mind which role! :blush:

How about godmother of the main character? You choose whose, Prince Liam’s or Princess Bella’s

I could be Princess Bella’s godmother!

That is amazing! I am finishing your character so stay here, I will show you

Okay!

1 Like

Name: Miruna (nickname: Miru/Miri)
Hair: Sleek ponytail / Dutch braids (Brunette Brown)
Eyebrows: Arched Thick Styled (Dark Brown)
Skin color: Gold 02
Nose shape: Round Button
Face shape: Round soft
Eyes: Deepset Downturned (Hazel)
Lips: Full Wide (Pink Peach Medium Gloss)
Outfit:

Role: whatever’s left

1 Like