Do you want to be in my story? Limelight

@Mimixoxo

Good?

Wow !! Thank you :heart:

My pleasure. Stay tuned​:yellow_heart::heart::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: have a great day​:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Minoesje
So, I was thinking about roles. Harry will be the right hand of Bella’s dad (The king) and in charge of the army. Rebecca will be his wife and also will be a good childhood friend of the Queen. Alright? Also let me know your opinion about the characters😊

1 Like

@Mimixoxo @Minoesje @SakuraCheam @Magdalena.K @nemimutt @Clevertimes thank you so much for participation​:purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart: It means a lot

4 Likes

I love the idea :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you​:slightly_smiling_face::wink::blue_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

They look awesome! (It’s just Sakura’s chef hat :joy: You dont have to change it but it looks a bit funny on her)

I will take it off😂

She indeed looks better :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like
LL

Girl
Name: Ayame Misumi
Hair: Medium Curly Solid (Blue black)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Round Thin High
Eyes: Female Generic (Grey Cool)
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Plum Gloss)
Body: Neutral 01

Outfit:
Top: Racer Back Workout Top Ice Camo
Short: Studded Cuttoff Shorts Rocker Denim Grey Black
Shoes: Calf Length Rolled Patterned Socks Short Heel Boots Suede Red Rosewood
Accessories: Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black, Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Silver, Thick Framed Colored Accents Blue Turquoise

Guy
Name: Kai Saito
Hair: Wavy Messy (Copper Red)
Face: Diamond Soft
Eyebrows: Soft Round (Copper Red)
Eyes: Sloping Heavy Lid (Grey cool)
Nose: Straight Narrow
Mouth: Medium Straight Natural (Beige Rose)
Body: Rose 03

Girl
Name: Yuna Narumi
Hair: Short Wavy Ombre (Red Purple)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Round Thin High
Eyes: Round Medium (Violet)
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lip: Full Flat Top Pouty (Violet Gloss)
Body: Body Neutral 00

Outfit: Twist Top Tank Cotton Grey Light, Studded Cuttoff Shorts Rocker Denim Grey Black, Tied Flannel Jacket Flannel Black, Open Toe Platform Stiletto Laced Leather Black, Compas Rose Arm Tattoo Ink Multi Color, Wildflower Tattoo, Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black

Guy
Name: Haru Fuji
Hair: Emo Pixie (Black Jet)
Face: Diamond Soft
Eyebrows: Round Thin (Black Jet)
Eyes: Male Generic (Violet)
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lip: Medium Straight Natural (Beige Rose)
Body: Neutral 02

Outfit: Sweater With Button Up Shirt Wool Dark Greywarm, Jeans Baggy Wrinkle Denim Black, Boots Motor Lace Leather Black

Role: Any role is fine with me.

PS- You can change their outfits if you want.

I don’t have Instagram.

Credit me by Ayu-chan

1 Like

Thank you. Will do. I will inform you as soon as I am done​:purple_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hey ! My Instagram account have been deleted so could you please credit me with my forum username @mimixoxo :heart:

1 Like

Of course. Thank you for informing me💋

Hey @Clevertimes @Mimixoxo @Magdalena.K @SakuraCheam @Minoesje @nemimutt @Ayu ! As I promised, the 4th episode is out and already and some of your character’s are in it. I will try to publish the 5th as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay :purple_heart:
P.S.
I’d like to hear your opinion, so if you could, please, let me know (here or fan mail). Thank you
Have a great day :yellow_heart::heart::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::slightly_smiling_face::wink::heart_eyes::kiss:

5 Likes

I’ve just finished reading the story ! And I’m so excited to read the next episodes :hugs::hugs:. You really deserve more readers :heartpulse::heartpulse: Keep going and never give up !!! You’re such a very creative and a hardworking person :heart: And I’m really so happy to be a character in your story​:green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart: And I’m always here for help if you need anything :hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.