Do you want to be in my story through the eyes of the storm?

I have a new story that is not out yet just waiting for my cover to be reviewed.
It’s about a girl with a traumatic past that discovers a whole new world. (fantasy)
Anyway, if you want to be in my story all you have to do is:
Name:
how you look
style
personaility
and back story
if you are not comfortable with sharing a back story I will just make something up!

1 Like

And because it’a fantasy story you can also chose what kind of creature and or what kind of powers you want to have!

Is it INK or LL

Ink sorry for not being clear.

This is Alex, if possible can she have the ability to control water and it’s forms.
Alex is 16 and looks and acts tough to strangers, but once you get to know her she’s happy and very sarcastic. Her nickname is Peanut because she’s small and has a shell. Alex also lives with her Grandma. Alex’s style is edgy and dark.

I can’t wait to read your story, can you tell me more of what it’s about?

There a two main characters Merlia and Max. Merlia has a very traumatic past she is also very bullied she discovers she has abilities and shes not the only one. Max tries to make her happy tries to make her forget her experiences but it seems like her past wont let her go. Hope this wasn’t to much of a spoiler!

This is one of my splashes credits to Livlovedance7 for my amazing splashes!

What is Alex’s skin tone?

Oh by the way I love the way you made Alex tough but gave her really calming powers! I can not wait to use her!

1 Like

Light
Thanks, she’s basically me if I had powers.
Story sounds great!

Thank you I’ll get started on her right away!

1 Like

And done and since the story’s not out yet(thanks to episode taking almost three days now to approve my cover) Alex will be introduced in episode 3!

Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

**Ability:**If possible wind/healer
Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings (wear Rectangular Thin Glasses for reading)
Personality:Ayame is 16 and is actually quiet type, a bit loner, and short temper. She is kind to all animals and likes to cook. People say she looks mean, but she isn’t. She’s just shy girl who doesn’t know how to talk to anyone.

As for backstory, I’ll leave it to you.

Thank you I love it I will get started on her right away!

What is her skin color?

oh sorry didn’t see it fair got it

Great :slight_smile: What is the name of your story?

Through the eyes of the storm it’s not out yet because episode is taking a million years to review my cover.

I have an idea can Ayame be mute? She does not have to be it’s just an idea it is up to you!

I don’t mind, but will she get bully?

If you want her to be? But she will be friend Merlia because she might relate to her.