Do you want to be in my story through the eyes of the storm?

Oh yes and I think you all will be very surprised because I’m kind of making it up as I go along!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to read the story!!

It should be out soon but I don’t know episode is kind of taking 4 days now to review my cover!

1 Like

Still open to requests if anybody would like to submit a character!

I’ll try and submit one soon, I just need a moment to get their info together

Alright great!

Almost done and ready to submit! Almost but than again maybe not. Sorry if I woke you all up I don’t know what time it is where you live. So finishing touches! Dear lord it’s late.

That’s great! :slight_smile: I hope to read your story soon~

1 Like

Yes! There most definitely is!

1 Like

If you would like to submit a character!

This amazing I am just finishing episode 3 so Mya will be introduced in Episode 4! Love it!

What are the limitations of the powers? (I’m meaning if they only are able to use elemental powers and healing or if it also includes more than just that) @Raybadem

No problem! So yes The story will be out… NOW! I couldn’t wait for my cover because it’s been five days so I’ll bring out y cover and stuff like that when it;'s approved!

Through the eyes of the storm!

Thank you!

I hope she is OK!

Its out now!

Yes there are more powers there isn’t to much limitations I just don’t want anyone to be overpowered.
So you can have unique abilities just you can’t be unstoppable the almighty if you will.

I figured that, over powered characters are unfair and frankly not creative.

Yes! So you can be very unique and powerful just not oh I am actually god! Because those kind of stories aren’t fun to right or read.