Do you want to promote your story?

If you want to promote your story within my story, let me know. i will feature a trailer of it in my story playing as a TV show/ commercial.

My story is called The Thorn and The Rose, it is already published.

I’m reading The Thorn and The Rose. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6080829196009472

thank you guys!!

BTW IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, WHOEVER GETS THE INFORMATION I NEED TO ME WILL BE FEATURED FIRST❤️

depending on how many i might not be able to do them all and some might be in episodes that come out much later💞

add me insta @elllie.episode

3 Likes

Hello! I have 2 stories. Would love to get them featured in your story. :hugs:

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

so there are 2 ways to be featured, first is a poster with your story and second is a scene/ trailer for your story is playing, which one were you interested in

1 Like

so there are 2 ways to be featured, first is a poster with your story and second is a scene/ trailer for your story is playing, which one were you interested in

also just so you know one of them would have to be featured in a later episode because of the time i have in this one

Before Zinnias Bloom can be poster.
Then a trailer for The Key Holder. :blush:

1 Like

if you send me character details and dialogue + backgrounds for the scenes you want included i will add it in. also send me the cover so i can include it at the end of the trailer

1 Like

i also need whatever details you want included on the poster (description, characters, cover, screen shots, whatever you want)

1 Like

Here are the basic info for each story:

Before Zinnias Bloom

Description: Marilla convinced her old widowed landlady to join a virtual group for senior citizens. Little did she know that she will be the one to gain something from it.

The Key Holder

Description: Max is living with guilt. Riley is living with anger. What will happen when fate brings them together? Will they be each other’s key holder?

As for the trailer, I’ll send you more info soon through DM. :blush:

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my first story!

Story Title: Tiebreaker
Genre: Mystery
Description: Moving into a new town was hard enough for Deja. But losing her loved ones to a cold-blooded killer? She didn’t sign up for that. In this dangerous chase, who will prevail?
Features: Mini-games, Full CC, Choices matter, 2 love interests, Advanced directing, points system.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5547417332547584

Preview:

1 Like

so there are 2 ways to be featured, first is a poster with your story and second is a scene/ trailer for your story is playing,

did you want your preview to be the poster or did you want to send me details for a trailer?

The poster sounds good. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

ty for this thread :two_hearts:
Here is my story <3
Name: Tempted By Him
Author: sstories.x
Genre: Romance (Mafia story)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (more coming soon)
Description: After an unforgettable night of passion, Leane finds herself pregnant with the child of California’s most feared man. Will this child be the cure to his cold heart?
Cover:

Link:

Due to complications i do not have an episode instagram account!

1 Like

which one did you want to do?

Thank you for the thread, I’d love to promote mine, this is my first story ever at episode, so I’d love to have your support!!
You can feature anything about my story poster or anything, I’ll be grateful if you do. If you can’t then I’ll just promote mine here :grin:

Title : Imperfect Heiress
Description : As a daughter of powerful family, her life was perfection. But one day, a tragedy force unprepared-her to lead the world’s largest corporate and uncover their secrets. (So basically you will playing as a heiress who looking for an answer of your brother and father death while running a giant corporate, how stressful is that)

• Genre : Drama/ romance/ mystery.
  • Three happy endings you can choose. So don’t feel pressured, enjoy the story.
  • Choices available. May or may not change plot
  • Full CC for MC, MC family, and love interest, dressing game available too.
  • Art scenes that I draw my self
  • Full music and sound. Turn on for better experience!
  • Episode 4, 5 will out soon! I just have to wait for image approval :sob:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Imperfect Heiress

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

a scene/ trailer lol

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would really appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

if you send me character details and dialogue + backgrounds for the scenes you want included i will add it in. also send me the cover so i can include it at the end of the trailer💕

so there are 2 ways to be featured, first is a poster with your story and second is a scene/ trailer for your story is playing, which one were you interested in?

If poster send me the information you want me to include on it ( ex. Do you want the description or a screen shot or something else)

Did you want to feature it in my story? If yes, a poster or a trailer?

1 Like