Do you want to R4R or promote your stories?

Hey!
I’ve just published a new story. I’m looking to do some read for reads. Possibly a few review for reviews! I’m also happy for people promote their stories here.
All you have to do is comment below what you’re interested in, and I will private message you! Either on here, or if you prefer, leave your Instagram Username.

Story Name - The Young Carer
Author - Aimee B
Episodes out - 3
Genre - Drama
Description - Laila lives two different lives… One as the person she is perceived to be, the other as the person she actually is. When her two worlds collide, things take a rocky turn.
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5099538255052800

Hey, @ab.creates! I’d love to do a review for review with you! Feel free to message me regarding it, here on the forums. Here are my story details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much! Have a great day! :two_hearts:

I would love to do review for review :wink:you can message me on formum itself (lol,I deleted Instagram a year ago​:sweat_smile:)
Title—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Genra —> adventure (not really, it’s a sci-fi)
Description—>
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Hope you enjoy :wink:

I hope you enjoy my story and I know I’m going to enjoy yours :heart_eyes:

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback

CHAPTERS: 3 chapters are out, more coming soon