Do you wish you could go back in time and hit the rest button and start life over again

Do you wish you could go back in time and start over your life again or would not change anything you done in your life like if you did something you regret or mistakes would you change that or would you not change anything and keep it the same because we’re all learn from are mistakes but we still suffer for the actions for them did you feel guilty for the those you done and let it eat you alive or do you take it day by day. I know this an sensitive topic sorry.

6 Likes

I would start over, I am just a few years away from being an adult and there are people I wish I never trusted who haunt me today, and I feel so stupid for it even though I know it is her fault because she took advantage of my trust. She is in my classes today and hates me for some reason yet she was the one who did me wrong…

2 Likes

OMG! yesss…I have some regrets in the past that I feel dumb for doing those things. I just want to restart my life…I love my life but there are some things I would fix and change! But i tell myself “Keep dreaming” :joy: :skull: :unamused: :joy: and like there are some things you can fix, but not all :disappointed:

2 Likes

I would but change certain things hopefully better result. But others is no what if I change everything and didn’t meet my husband or not have my boys.

2 Likes

Never. Every decision, good or bad, has led me to this point in my life. All I can do is look forward.

3 Likes

That’s true so u don’t regret anything??

I have my regrets but I am happy where I am. The things that haunt me are things I can’t change so I would not go back. The life that I have right now is as perfect as my life can be.

1 Like

Nope, I’d feel like I’d be cheating myself in a way. Things happen for a reason and even if I went back and fixed my mistakes I’d probably end up making twice as many.

2 Likes

I would not. I’m a firm believer in “Everything happens for a reason.” By resetting your life and making different choices, you are reshaping your future. You could shape a future that is a thousand times worse than the life that you’re living right now. Of course, you can be living a better life if you reset your current living, but bad things happen regardless of what life you live. You just have to make the most of everyday, and move on from the past. There are a lot of things that I’ve done that I regret, and things that I wish I could take back, but I have to live with those mistakes and learn from them. Become a better person in THIS life.

3 Likes

For me, no.
I’ve done a lot of things which I’ve regretted and had to deal with the consequences, some of them have had bigger impacts on me. But in the end, it leads me here as a decently happy person. I grew into a better person despite all the regrets and embarrassment. Additionally, I’m too lazy to start all over.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.