Doctor with a secret

my first story in published now please read it you will not regret it.
genre- drama
description- To find the murderer of her parents and get into palace lexi disguised into a doctor and she got success in getting into the palace with a handsome prince and lots of problems
author- yashi

4 Likes

Hey, i would love to read your story. Just send me the link. We can do r4r :heart_decoration::heart_decoration:.

This is my story:

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 4
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

2 Likes

sure i will love to read it
here’s the link of my story- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5673050477887488

1 Like

Thank you. You can DM when you read my story. I will do the same with yours!

1 Like

Hey! I’ll read your story. Would you like to do r4r? :white_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Hey! Would you like to do r4r with me as well? :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

ya sure send me the link of your story

Of course i would :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Name: Finding Forever

Genre: Drama

Description: A fiance with a secret, and a musician with a smooth tongue. Zelina is in for a rough ride on the road to her happiness. Can you handle it?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5245505669758976

1 Like

DM me about our r4r :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Yoshi1,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

sure i will love to read your story :blush:

1 Like