Does All Mafia Stories Always Have To Have Some Not Comfy Stuff!

Okay, My Stories Will Be Mafia Adventure And most of My Stories Will Have betrayal But Some Mafia Stories i Read They Have Some Not Comfy Stuff In It That Just Kinda Ruins The Story For Me So I Was Wondering Would Yall Read A Mafia Story Without some Not Comfy stuff And Not Always Making Then End up Outside and she catch him and he kills a dude for her Or Some Nasty Stuff Because i feel like readers might be not comfy or if they have strict parents reading that would not be great :confused: I need All Honest Opinion

6 Likes

I’d classify the mafia itself as “Not Comfy Stuff” because I’m one of those people who typically stray away from mafia stories since I’m not a fan of fictional or non-fictional mafia.
Honestly, if you plan to write a mafia story with most of the violent elements removed, there will be readers who won’t be interested, but there will also be readers who wouldn’t mind reading a mafia story without those elements as long as it’s still engaging and well-written (Blueprint has been a good example of this so far). It’s your decision and I think you should write what your creativity wants you to.

3 Likes

Thank You Iv’e Seen You Everywhere and I Can’t Believe You Ac replied but thank You I Don’t Wanna Add any :blob_hearts: Because i feel like in the rules they said dont any :blob_hearts: Content and I Feel like yes I May Add Kissing And Death But that Will be Left out Maybe when im comfy with adding that bc im not rlly fan of romance and all that stuff so maybe when i get use to writing about that ill improve

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! And for sure, only add those things if and when you feel comfortable to do so. (:

1 Like

It’s a mafia story. It’s not suppose to be comfy.

3 Likes

To be honest, I don’t think a mafia story is a mafia story if it doesn’t have fighting stuff lol, I used to read mafia stories, but then now I don’t. Btw if I find some Mafia stories which are interesting I’ll sure read it!

1 Like

Thank You A lot!

1 Like

Yelp thank You For That I guess I’ll Code While being uncomfy And Never finish the story :slight_smile:
Great advice ill try it!

2 Likes

Thanks Im Working On My New Story Wild heart And It Going good 19 or 20 Episode and Yeah Thanks I have many story ideas and i hope one day ill be like Joseph Evans!

1 Like

Good luck! And I hope one day you’ll be like him :white_heart:

Okay so I think something different from usual is a good thing
there’s no harm in trying
 Mafia stories are full of many usual stuffs that every writer adds in their story but that is not a basic need to create a mafia story
 Its up to you, how u r gonna change the meaning of mafia story
There is no such criteria to must add non-comfy stuff in your story
Especially when u r not comfortable with that
Those who will like your idea will definitely read :purple_heart:

2 Likes

thank you i will make more stories in future but for now im gonna work on adventure stories and wild heart will have betrayal deaths and lies so i cant wait for ppl to read it

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.