Does anybody actually answer phone calls anymore?!

So, I’m trying to plan my birthday party, but nobody answers the phone to get invites. Nobody looks at email!! Can I get a little bit of advice here because I’m about to just sit here and keep calling to someone picks up the stupid phone. :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

7 Likes

TEXT or Facebook event

5 Likes

My advice is to blew they shit up LOL.

my phone is always on do not disturb lol

1 Like

lol, thanks

1 Like

My B Day coming up, and I’m about ready to just sit here and call over and over till somebody pick up but there gotta be a better solution.

My B Day coming up, and I’m about ready to just sit here and call over and over till somebody pick up but there gotta be a better solution.

1 Like

i do. most of my family call instead of writhing because i am dyslexia. i have been able to read in years. but they are still not over it

1 Like

I think what @CosmicIvy said would be the better solution.
Either text them or message them on facebook. (facebook event)
I usually blow my family and friends phones up until they pick up LOL because I don’t have patience…

1 Like

also it suck they wont answaer and it is kinda rude. give them a week and text them hey you did not answaer

1 Like

SAME. I have no patience…

1 Like

Ik, thats why I want some advice because they are being rude, also I don’t have a week. I’m trying to get it now so they have a heads up.

1 Like

then write to them now and tell them hey you did not answaer on my birthday invatation.

1 Like

Alright, thanks!!! :+1:

thanks for the advice!! :+1:

1 Like

I purposefully avoid phone calls. Lol…

4 Likes

lol, :no_mouth::laughing:

1 Like

No

1 Like

I honestly almost only call people… but all of my friends never pic up… so then I usually dm them on some social media? Try like instagram or Facebook

1 Like

same, my friends are so rude…

1 Like

Yeah same… I can call them and they don’t pick up but then they upload some story to Instagram instead of returning my call lol

1 Like