Does anybody got story recommendations (ink)

it could be any good stories but preferably thriller storiess

3 Likes

I think my story is kinda your type… Give it a try…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

Isabella

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hello Lovely,

My story is a drama, But it also fulls into different genres Like horror and thriller Etc. as I have been quoted by readers
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Here`s mine if you want to check this out:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Advert to my story

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :raising_hand_woman:t2:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you lovely x

1 Like

thank youu ill check it out

1 Like

thankss ill see that

i seen thiss it was so good

1 Like

I have some action story recommendations (all ink):

Without you by Georgia Sanders
Hunting bad by Hopemoon
Loving Latino by Hopemoon
Dysphoria by Blessings
In my blood: Sucker for pain by Blessings
Behind the tux by Hopemoon
And
Assassins of blackwood by dana

1 Like

thank youuu! ive seen some of those and they were so good

1 Like

My story is a romantic Thriller.
Title: POISONED LIPS
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6069666773729280

IMG_20190615_202624_958

1 Like

Ah ok, well I’m glad you liked it! I’m worked on spin off to that at the moment. Should be out hopefully this year

1 Like

It’ll mean a lot to me if you read my story! <3
Title: Expect The Unexpected
Author: vy tran
Desc: As the youngest triplet, Andie has never been in love before. During a tragic plane accident, Andie has fallen in love with two survivors. What could go wrong?
Genre: Romcom
Episodes: 1, but more coming soon!
IG: @vyy,episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6223642777419776
Expect_the_Unexpected_p7_posterThumb_UN18mTUdDE

1 Like

thankss, ill read it

1 Like

Detenu by J. Miley
The Game by Amber J Martin
Fragile Bonds by Human Bean
Dead Roses by Beeble Hope
Dangerous Obsession by Anna Park

All Ink. All Thriller. All Amazing.

1 Like

Here’s my story if you want to check it out! The chapters do get longer as the story goes on!!

Title Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Style ink

My Instagram is @gabi.episode

1 Like