Does anybody have a news station background with 3 zones?

The one original news station bg is only 1 zone so it won’t work for me. please help :grin: :heart:

1 Like

No, but here is one I made! Should be 3 zones, if not I can do that for you! Credit me if you use it with @sara on the forums!

News BG

– sara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s nice you’re trying to help people, but you did not make this, and should not be credited for it.This is AI. Trying to get credited and saying you made it when it’s something that AI stole from real artists is kinda messed up.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but AI did not steal from real artists. AI uses human prompts to out turn a response. It doesn’t steal from artists at all. It is a form of art in itself and it takes time to get the exact prompt to fit what we are trying to get. If you have an issue with it, then you can PM me for more details, but I do not steal from any artists, and what you are spreading is propaganda against AI art. I hope you educate yourself further before trying to make people recall their art and tell people what should be used! If the user does not want to use my art that is fine.

– sara :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ai is literally know to steal from artists. You can also reverse image search this one like the other one you claimed as yours, you didn’t make it and shouldn’t be credited like a real artist who spends hours on their art

3 Likes

Are you allowed to claim it? Did u read the TOS of the AI u are using and if so where does it say it ?

Hey! Sorry for the late response, I put this set together for you. I hope it’s what you had in mind. :sunflower:

6 Likes

sorry but you say it not a.i but it really looks like you use a.i. :confused: bcuz I see from picture that some of the things in back-ground look dent and some words look like it come off

Like look from these screen-shot with red circle

They don’t look normal at all

But it ok if you want too use ai but at least tell people you use ai because you can tells the obvious from people who makes edit back-ground then too when you use ai.

3 Likes

Thank you so muchhh! :two_hearts: Do you want me to credit you?

1 Like

You don’t have to, but if you want you can send me a screenshot of you using it in your story

Can i please use this too? i’ll make sure to credit you

1 Like

Sure thing jelly bean! You do not have to credit me, but I do appreciate screenshots of people using them in their stories

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like