Does anybody have a phone overlay I can use?

Hey everyone!

So I don’t know how to explain this really but I am going to try my best and hope that you’ll know what I mean.
So for a scene in my story I want the episode (INK) phone to be laid on a bed as an overlay. The phone looks like this:
Phone%20Overlay

I want it to be without the hand so that I can rotate it around and make it look like a character is not holding it.
I do not want it to be like an overlay that people use to show messages because I do not need this, I want it to be of the actual phone and not the screen.
Does anybody have an overlay like this?

Thank you :blush:

this is the best I could do maybe you can request it at an artshop?:sweat_smile:

Thank you for trying to help, but I was looking for something more defined than this. What do you mean at an art shop? I’m not sure what that is :thinking:

1 Like

I will give it a try unless somebody else is able to send me what I need. Thank you for the help!

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.