Does anybody have ideas for a Romance story?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody had any romance and drama story ideas that I could use (I can’t think of any story ideas, i’m better at the coding part :sweat_smile: ) I would credit you in the story if you wanted as well. Just make sure to put the title of yor story idea, and a brief description of what it is about (also main characters)

Note: This would be a mature themes story

Thank you in advance :heart:

3 Likes

@AMagic :heart:

1 Like

Title: Play With Fire
Description: You’re a new recruit at the (Whatever Name) Fire Department, things are rough when setting in a new working environment until you cross paths with the chief.

2 Likes

You are a farmer (male MC) and life has always been simple and frugal for you, until you meet the blacksmith’s daughter…

3 Likes

Title: Subtle
Description: An older man who repairs grandfather clocks starts to fall in love with the recently widowed owner of the cupcake shop. But, trouble from the past begins to disrupt their actions for one another…

2 Likes

I love them all :blush: but I think I’m gonna go with @lanafrazer_episode story idea. Thank you all!

4 Likes

Sure! Let’s go firefighters!

2 Likes

Thanks! Let’s sooo firefighters!!! :blush: :blush: :joy: :sunglasses: :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Grottino and @lanafrazer_episode, if you guys want to be in the story just send over your character details (LL).

2 Likes

yay!

Any outfit is fine.

1 Like

Can I reach out to u in a while?

1 Like

yeah sure

can I submit one of my chars from the Red Curtain?

1 Like

sure any character will do

1 Like

BEPPE
body: rose02
brow: male generic
brow color: chestnut brown
hair: medium messy fluffy parted
hair color: chestnut brown
eye: oval wide
eye color: hazel dark
face: chiseled angular
nose: aquiline medium
lip: medium straight natural
lip color: rose light nude gloss

outfit default
top: rolled sleeve jean jacket denim navy blue
pants: plaid belted pants cottoncorn blue navy
shoes: ankle boots lace up leather blue grey
accessories: scar nose bridge 00-03

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.