Does anybody know what's happening?

Okay so every time I add a custom background (that is approved already) it accepts it, yet when I run through it on my phone or laptop like the actual episode it does not show up. Does anybody know how to fix this or understand what is happening?

• non of my characters are showing up when trying to customize
  • none of them are entering the scene when they are supposed to for a custom background
  • yet anything that ISN’T custom shows up fine. Even outfits are saving and showing up.
  • DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?!
  • is it just me…? please feel free to post what issues you are facing about this below as well this has been happening for a few days.
3 Likes

When I download a custom bg and preview it from the web it doesn’t show up until I reload the page. Did you try updating the script on mobile? If you have, check your script or submit a ticket.

2 Likes

yes I did, I tried updating it on my mobile nothing.

1 Like

That’s weird. Idk then. Try to zoom out of it and see if you can find the overlay? My next suggestion would be to submit a ticket.

1 Like

I’ll give it a try thank you.

1 Like

I’ve tried both of those things, and still the background is not showing.

1 Like

Can I see your script?

1 Like

sure! Would copy n paste work or would you prefer a photo?

1 Like

I don’t mind either way. You can do a screenshot.

1 Like

alright

1 Like

oh my gosh, I am so so so so sorry I wasted your time, while I was taking a screenshot I realized my airplane mode was on for my laptop, I am SO sorry I should check these things before causing a big issue :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

this has been going on for some days now

It’s fine don’t worry. As the comment said above it has been going on for a bit while but I just refresh the page and it pops up :woman_shrugging:.