Does Anybody Know who created these Backgrounds so I can give rightful credit?

1 Like

I know the last one belongs to lonewolfe and lillys.episode

They both made the Salon chairs one?

I’m not exactly sure, but in Lonewolfe drive the salon chairs are there along with lilys credit name.

Ok. Well thanks!

1 Like

The first two are by smg.episode/Shelly G. Be sure to ask for permission before using them!

I cant exactly use instagram so is their another way to ask her permission?

I honestly don’t know! I noticed they use episode assets and given episode’s new rules, they may not be okay with their bgs being used anymore, even with attribution. Plus, they seem to have deleted their instagram and taken down their drive. Honestly, if you can’t find a way to contact them, maybe you’re better off not using them?

1 Like

Your right about that, I just checked her insta using my moms account and she says only people that signed on her google forms in 2018 can use her backgrounds.

1 Like

If you got these off of episodelife.com all you need to is credit them in your story using the readerMessage or at the end of the story.

I think I did get them off of episodelife.com but i’ll just something else because I don’t want any problems over car seats.

1 Like

Even if you did get them off episode life I wouldn’t use the ones that belong to @shellyg I’m pretty sure that she doesn’t allow people to use her backgrounds anymore because so many people were using/editing them without credit or permission. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like