I’m giving away my story ideas because I have personal problems and I can’t compromise to publish stories and update them regularly. I know that some of you want to publish something and don’t have ideas or are currently having writer’s block, so here’s your chance. <3
I have a lot of ideas so that’s why you see me publishing this kind of thing often, sorry if this bothers some of you.
This thread was originally for another story, but I will update it with a new story. I hope you like it <3
Story plot: Elinor is a famous singer and wrote a beautiful song for his childhood love, he didn’t remember her until he heard the song. He didn’t like it because is “commercial and generic music”. Alan remembers Elinor as a spoiled girl and doesn’t want to be with her.
What will happen when they meet each other after his father decided to buy her record label? Will they be able to work together now that Alan’s father will use his club to expose his new artists?
It’s important to know that Alan “hates” Elinor because someone told him that she said bad things about him and he was an insecure child. But it wasn’t true, so that’s part of the conflict.
Oh… and the title is Meraki because Alan realizes at the end that Elinor puts a lot of effort into her work. She loves music, so yeah, that’s the meaning, she isn’t just a commercial artist.
Elinor Hansart (MC)
details and outfit
Female Generic Body
Round Medium Medium Warm Brown
Long Down Wavy Princess Braid Dirty Blonde
Round Medium Ice Blue
Full Round Flat Top Skin Red Matte
High Collar Light Up Jacket Cotton Grey Neutral
Mermaid Tulle Glitter Bridesmaid Dress Cotton Silver
Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Neutral Warm
Allan Vasseur (LI)
details and outfit
Male Generic Body
Arched Soft Black Dark
Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled Black Jet
Wide Defined Brown Dark
Full Heart Natural Beige Rose
Leather Jacket Faded Striped Shirt Cotton Grey Black
Ripped Knee Rocker Jeans Denim Blue Oxford
Laceup Running Shoes Cotton Grey Black
- You can’t change the character’s appearance, I don’t ask too much so I think it’s fair to have a requirement. You can add CC, but this is the default look. (this doesn’t apply to secondary characters and family members).
- The story is going to be completely yours. You can sell it to Episode, get revenues and even write a spin-off if you want.
- I don’t have any chapters planned but I will be here in case you are struggling with new ideas.
- I won’t code, write dialogues, create outfits, or anything like that. I won’t be a co-writer, I can’t compromise to that. You will put in the hard work so that’s why the story is going to be 100% yours!
5. YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE STORY, it doesn’t matter if it takes some time, remember that I will be here in case you feel stuck. I understand that you may have personal issues, but please don’t make me give you a story that you won’t finish.