Does anybody want to be episode friends or my writing partner? ❤️

Hey !
I’ve been on episode for around three years now and would love to write my first story , but I’m very bad at coding and directing ! So I think it would be nice to have a writing partner because we could give each other story ideas and help each other out , we could even write a story together if we wanted . I want to write a romance , so bear that in mind .
If not , then I would like a friend to talk to and we can just chat about stories and ideas and just give each other some help and inspiration :heart:

14 Likes

I would love to be your writing partner/friend! :sparkles:

1 Like

hi! I’m in the middle of writing my first story and I’m not the best at coding, but I would love to be your friend and share ideas and inspirations with you and I could help you learn how to code and get started on the whole process. :blush:

1 Like

i can help too…i know how to code but only simple things but i have lots of good ideas

1 Like

I would love to help write!

I am new at writing stories,but I really want to be friends with someone and share ideas! <3

Could you read my story?

We could also be friends!

Okay , would you like to DM me on Instagram ?It’s @jess.the.writer :heart::slight_smile:

Okay cool , would you like to DM me on Instagram @jess.the.writer ? :heart::blush:

Okay , I would like to be friends with someone too . Would you like to DM me on Instagram @jess.the.writer ? :butterfly::green_heart:

Okay , would you like to DM me on Instagram @jess.the.writer ? :blush::cherry_blossom:

Okay , would you like to DM me on Instagram @jess.the.writer ? :orange_heart::cookie:

1 Like

Okay , would you like to DM me on Instagram @jess.the.writer ? Xxx

1 Like

We can all be friends and help each other!! I have lots of ideas as well!! follow me @deedee.writes we can create together!! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :white_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

okay…my ig is mat.writes

ok i’ll DM u!

do mean we all make a gc on ig to help each other, if that’s what u mean that’s a good idea! my instagram username is @episode.shell

1 Like

We could make a big group on IG or just add each other and ask each other stuff doesn’t matter which . lol

1 Like

I’m not sure if you are still looking but I would love to be your partner… It’s okay if you already found someone though

I would love to be your friend/writing partner/helper :revolving_hearts: