Does anybody want to be episode friends or my writing partner? ❤️

i would love to be ur friend/writing partner idk if you alr found somewhone thats totally okay to and if ur not let me now :blush:

Hi everyone. I am new here and i really think i have a good story but the coding stuff bugs me as well and I really need help with that too. So anyone???

Sure we could be writing partners. Should I give you my email.

1 Like

Yeah , shure

I am not active on Instagram but my email is shifanagaya@gmail.com plus I also use WhatsApp if you are open to it.

1 Like

Cool. You can send me your email and I will give u my WhatsApp contact

1 Like

okay my email is evitavanhoorn@ziggo.nl

I just sent you an email with my WhatsApp contact.

yes,i saw it

Ok I have

Haii, I’d love to be your writing partner/ friend. My insta is lauris_episode.

i’m a bit late but we can be friends! <3 just dm me on insta @gxvkia (or u can pm me here idm lol)

Hi! I’d love to be friends!

1 Like

I’d love to be your friend too!

1 Like

do you have insta?

yes! @becks.epi

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been coded afew stories and I’d love to help you out and be friends! My instagram is lilyepisode07

Sure. I forgot the password to my last account but I’m still the same person lol

1 Like

Would you be interested in writing with me :blush::blush:

I am looking for a writing partner, someone who knows how to proofread, and an artist. We can write on different writing platforms. We can make comics using different ideas if you are interested, please you will say your name, age, what you can do and your Instagram username if you have one. We could write both novels and comics.