Does anyone actually read official Episode stories? 🤔

I don’t even remember the last time I have read an official Episode story, and I have no intentions to start back. But I am wondering how many people here actually read them nowadays? This is boggling my mind and I need to know!
If you do read them, why, how many and how constantly do you read them?

Tags:

Summary

@Davideogurl, @Unknown_writer, @Devil_Herself, @april_episode, @JustAPerson, @heather_epi, @Anna_Marie, @schittwriter, @Creole_KareBear, @ColeCatalyst

Do you read official Episode stories?
  • Yes I read them
  • No I don’t read them
  • I used to, but not anymore
  • Not recently, but I still like to read them

0 voters

13 Likes

The reason I stopped is because of those OUTRAGEOUS choices that they make you use OUTRAGEOUS amounts of gems for. The only free option would be something so cringe it made me uninterested in the whole thing.

22 Likes

Yes! Exactly!

4 Likes

I do read them, but only cuz I need gems… I’m literally broke-

18 Likes

true i stop read them story even episode stories i only read INK , CLASSIC lately but only tiny bit of LL but not much any more there to much drama and more with LL i losting focus with it and i don’t like what going on sometimes in story of how it coding even gems to higher and i lost all my gems i kinda wants to know what going on because i support author so much and now i can’t support author who i loves with they story code but i lost my gems so it hard times to earn it back cause every times you like give gem to support author you have to learn back with your own free times like that to much times to waste on earning back the gems like come on and the reason i lost focus is when the plot sometimes jump one place to another but in real life books we reading is different

4 Likes

Understandable, I guess.

3 Likes

agree

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

RIDICULOUS! :rage:

9 Likes

and lately some proofreader shop wants gems like how we gets gem to proofreader ours story we makes when all of a sudden we giving out our gems to support other author or try to helps the author for they story and even story that ask for gems straight away

3 Likes

:disco: true that why i can’t read the story that VIP for 1 gems to earn each chapter because it showing that amount to buy so i now have 0 gems and i stuck at chapter to earn gems and i try not have bad ending unless i earn gems but i don’t have time go back to back with gems because that to much it needs to go down with the cost not higher each month or year even days too

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: i feels your pain

2 Likes

Omgggg lmao

what about this one

10 Likes

:sob: true but if add them up together it will be 19 + 14 = 33
so that be 33 gems for each choice

2 Likes

Ugh.

2 Likes

but lately LL is the most who have to much gems cost higher then INK , CLASSIC so LL in stories have the most higher gems

2 Likes

I used to do it for gems, but then stopped because they be having the longest chapters and it’s not even like you enjoy it if you decide to read it through because there’s a gem choice every like, 3 choices. And then 9/10 the choices don’t even matter

6 Likes

O have to read them cuz I need gem but I tap like crazy and I don’t even read what’s happening in that! And sometimes I read them

5 Likes

Smart idea. Maybe I should do that. :joy: :+1:

3 Likes

I read them bcoz i need gems :grin: yeah but it depends on story whether I tap fast or read it… Nowadays I actually start liking episode original too…not all stories but few stories r definitely worth reading… Its a trend in original stories to add horrible choices at every moment but I came across few stories in which author has considered readers too… Atleast they didn’t add that level of choices as others… So yeah nowadays I have been loving reading few original stories, not to mention we get gems reading them + nowadays shards too :grin::grin:

4 Likes