Does anyone do free artwork for stories?

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone would do a free art overlay (limelight)? I will try not to make this too long, but I want to explain it a bit. For my new story, I want to make a scene where the LI (love interest) is riding a motorcycle. I want one with only the LI and one with the LI and MC (main character). It’s hard to explain the reasons on here but I do have a plan! I wish I could create it myself, but I am not that talented! :joy:

Anyone who would want to help would of course be credited! If you are interested, you can also DM me on Instagram! @tiffy_stories ! :blush: (My stories also are not that popular, I’m new. I don’t know if that makes a difference, but I just wanted to let you know. I understand this might be very time consuming to create so I really understand if no one does it for free! Thanks to everyone!)

2 Likes

Character details?

Love Interest: (with helmet if possible)

Main Character: (without helmet) and (I know it’s weird she’s in a wedding dress, but it’s the story line :joy: )

1 Like

I can if u still interested or up for it pm me!

1 Like

Hi if you are still finding someone o could try doing it
Check out this link

1 Like

Hi! Someone is supposed to be making this for me, but if I don’t get it or I need something else drawn, I will definitely keep you in mind! Thank you for sharing your artwork! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey check my art shop if you still need one :wink:

1 Like

u can pm me

1 Like