Does anyone do LL art?

Hiya! I need some help in doing some LL art. I would REALLY love it if anyone could do an edit/art of the following LL characters? These will be used in the cover for my upcoming story and I would definitely give credit! (just leave your username that i could use for the credits)

Here are the characters:

The art could be a cartoon-style/realistic-style kind of one too!

2 Likes

anyone? :pleading_face:

1 Like

@Jayl @jessica.epi @fraud @Jenaco wait to get a response from them others may comment, just give them time :wink:

4 Likes

Hey! I could do it but not in the near future :relaxed: I’ll check in with you when I can to see if anyone did it before me :wink: :dizzy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t draw but others who can might respond!

2 Likes

If you could do it, could you possibly show some examples? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh well… :see_no_evil: I’m totally fine not doing it if you don’t like the examples :joy: But I would gladly help too :relaxed: Here are some things I’ve done for the EpyXMagic IG group:

Some examples

1 Like

Those are amazing! But, usually how long would you take?

1 Like

Thanks… :laughing: Maybe one week or a few days :relaxed: But I probably won’t be able to start until after Christmas :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’ll think about it first since I’ve already tried requesting in an art shop. :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, I was just going to say that I saw that you requested from another art shop and probably don’t need two of the same thing. :joy:

I’m probably gonna wait for my request to be finished. But, thanks for your help anyways! Your artworks are amazing! I might request something from you sooner or later. :thinking:

1 Like

Hahaha thank you, that sounds good :wink: :raised_hands: :dizzy: