Does Anyone Do Logo Commissions?

So I’m working on a business plan and I have already designed the base of my logo but I’m looking for someone to draw me a logo based on the one I created, I want it like an outline kind of logo OR a comic styled logo. So if you take Commissions and are willing to give this a try please let me know! :revolving_hearts:
I will need to be given the rights of this logo for future worries that my business could encounter if it’s not. Thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I do watermark and logos. Not drawn, only edited. I can give it a try. I am leaving some of my examples below

Click

2 Likes

Omg wow these are very nice!
Not exactly what I’m loving for though, I already have what I want in my head and I drew it on paper aswell, I’m looking for more of a clean up job and redraw on it.
Thank you for commenting though, they are really pretty! You are extremely talented :star_struck:

3 Likes

could you send a pic of your drawing? I may be able to help :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi, the background isn’t mine, but I drew the logo on the banner on the concession stand for my story.

Are you looking for something similar?

1 Like

@FeraligatrFTW @amelial I’m going to pm you both the picture! And explain a bit more if that’s alright, I don’t feel comfortable sharing it publicly where people can steal the idea :blush:

I found someone, please close @Sydney_H :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: