Does anyone else collect?

This is my sister’s shell collection, we went to the beach today and got some additions to this collection by additions I mean 127 shells.

I was intrigued that she had started a collection of them and that she able to find so many. So does anyone else here build collections of certain items? :thinking:

5 Likes

aaww i used to do that with seashells then I grew out of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I do it with coloured rocks I find in the ground, like quartz and stuff :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oh my god i used to
whenever i did my mom would throw them

1 Like

Omg I collect shells too! Me and my sister always go to collect them to make necklaces and bracelets out of them, it’s fun.

1 Like

That is sad. If you have somewhere to store them it shouldn’t be a problem. What did you collect? :thinking:

1 Like

i forgot since it was about 2 years ago since i last collected

1 Like

I don’t think my sister would let me touch her shells to make something out of it. I would be gone by morning. :joy: How do you make them? because I might collect some of my own to make them. :thinking:

1 Like

I use a small drill to drill a hole in it, and then you can get creative with it. If you want it to look store-bought, I usually put one of those silver rings in the drilled hole and get a necklace chain from Michael’s and put the ring through the chain lol. If that makes sense

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.