Does anyone else hate it when the MC slaps the LI?

in lots of stories, especially ink stories (with the “badass” MC), they always slap the LI at some point and it just makes me uncomfortable. anyone else?

15 Likes

Agree! It’s a toxic behaviour.

5 Likes

exactly! and yet the MC is seen as strong and tough because of it. you can be a strong woman without being violent for no reason

4 Likes

It annoys me so much when people use the slap animation for comedy. :expressionless:

3 Likes

It is quite cringe… i see it in a lot of stories, sometimes it may normal due to the mood or something, but overall, a big no no

2 Likes

agree… it’s beyond toxic

2 Likes

This is abuse, and it happens in a lot of stories…

3 Likes

I stop reading and unadd from my reading list if I see it. And sadly yes I seen it more so in the INK then anything.

Idk what kind of house hold some of them are growing up in to think its okay to hit on someone like that then fall madly in love with them because they sorry but its not okay. Not okay at all and I don’t support it at all.

4 Likes

I hate it no matter the gender of the chars, unfortunately it’s not so rare…

1 Like

agree!
it’s so irritating, i see it in every ink story i read.

2 Likes

Punching the LI it’s better

just kidding

3 Likes

ahahahahha che trollona che sei!

1 Like

jumping on the li is better

2 Likes

Or when the mc is obsessed with cupcakes and food because she is so quirky :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yea! I feel like for example, the ones where they think the LI cheated. Like if it were me, no slap I would just leave. :joy:

3 Likes

I agree. It’s just unrealistic and toxic. ESPECIALLY when it’s done to be “funny” or “dramatic.” LIke…what? It just doesn’t sit right with me.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I hate it. I avoid that animation! I just can’t stand it. The only time I had a character slap the LI is when she was supposed to push him into a room! I wish Ink had a pushing animation, so I had to work with what I got. xD

It’s soo problematic when writers do it just to do it though. It’s so inappropriate, and I tend to dislike the characters that do that right away. I don’t think abuse should be casually be promoted for “comedic” value, even though that sh*t isn’t funny.

1 Like