Does anyone else have this problem with the customization page arrows?

I noticed in there’s some weird glitch in the app, I noticed it when I was on the app customizing my character. They appear normal at first but when you press next it goes to the last page and the buttons will be placed differently, and the previous button is off the page. I’ve noticed it’s only a customization template problem not a dress up template problem.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to fix it somehow?

5 Likes

yeah i am getting this glitch in every single story

1 Like

Oh good, I thought I coded something wrong :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I had that problem, but then it went away…

1 Like

Yes! I’ve encountered that too, but even if the buttons are placed like that if you tap where they’d supposed to be, it still works.

1 Like

Yeah but when I click on next it throw me in last options then I have to click on first button to get all options

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

Yes, I have seen that a few times in stories. I just decided to use the template where you customize using the arrows! If you are not using her template, I recommend it because she has done an amazing job at creating them. You have all types of templates! :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

(Template for @Dara.Amarie)

3 Likes

You just need to credit her!

If not a CC template problem and has nothing to do with my templates. It’s an app issue with those buttons. The Episode team is already aware and are trying to fix the issue. The buttons are misplaced but if you just tap on the area where those buttons usually are suppose to be, then it should work.

4 Likes

Ohhh ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve used her dress up template, hair and the hair & lip template a few times. Those templates are a god send.

1 Like

I had this problem before when reading stories with CC templates.

Possibly, it’s just an app glitch and will hopefully be fixed soon! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I had this exact same problem, so I sent a support ticket! Episode fixed it for me in a few days : )