Does anyone else have this?

I’m so sorry if this is in the wrong category.

So I went and refreshed the portal, and this happened…

Instead of my email being there (or whatever was there before), it appears to be my app info. It also says my connection isn’t secure??? Is this an update or is something wrong with my account lmao? :anguished: Does anyone else have this?

7 Likes

Same! It’s saying my connection isn’t secure and is showing my app information! You’re not the only one ^^
In my opinion, it was better with the e-mail : )

3 Likes

omg weird! it must just be an update then or something? i’m so relieved it’s not just me, whew :sweat_smile:

1 Like

same here:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

It still shows the email when you click it.

I think its neat this way.

Please do not advertise in other peoples threads

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty sure everyone has it, I think it’s the new update :slightly_smiling_face:

yesss

Yes, I know that it shows the e-mail-I clicked on it to check it out : )
And that is your opinion, but personally I preferred it the way before, when it just showed the e-mail :sweat_smile:-but it may grow on me :thinking:
And @NattyGomez there is a category on the Episode forums you could go on to promote your work-this is NOT it.
Please be respectful-if you don’t have something to say about this topic, or anything related to it, then maybe do not comment, as that can result in you breaking guidelines : )

3 Likes

My opinion wasn’t directed at you when I said it was neat.
I only replied in relation to stating the email address appears when you click it.

My sincerest apologies if I offended you in any way. Your comment is shown as replied to me, so I thought that I’d respond back. Perhaps you accidentally replied to me, though I also, was stating my opinion : )

All good its water under the bridge :slight_smile:

I really don’t want to step in this, but as the OP, I feel like I have to…

I appreciate people being so willing to help, but this post was never about needing help. It was more me asking other people if they were experiencing the same problem that I was, and if they were, to come and discuss what was going on with the portal. That’s all.

Maybe to avoid any future misunderstandings, I’d suggest rephrasing the posts, because they do come off as spam-y, which is why I think people are so off-put by it.

I’d really appreciate if we could just squash this :two_hearts: Thank you.

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

To everyone experiencing this issue, I’d suggest submitting a help ticket to the support team. :wink:

2 Likes