Does anyone else not want people too know they use episode?

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one :joy: None of my family or frinds even know about the existence of the app, I’ve been playing it for years and have finally just released my first story :sweat_smile: it’s a little embarrassing, I don’t think any of my friends or family would take it seriously at all if I told them lmao

2 Likes

Most of my family and friends know, it’s actually something I like talking about. :woman_shrugging: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I will NEVER EVER tell ANYONE. Like actually not lying

4 Likes

oh I feel this. when I made an insta I was so nervous and checked fb like a million times to make sure it didn’t float out a notification that i’d joined instagram as ______

1 Like

I don’t care.
People actually think it’s really cool when I tell them that I write on Episode and that you can design your own characters and make them look and dress the way you picture them.
Most people I’ve told don’t know about Episode, but I always make sure to explain that I don’t write anything similar to the original/featured stories, and that there is a wide range of user stories within the app that cater to different people.

2 Likes

I dunno, gonna be honest but none of my friends or anyone in my school for that use Episode, so I don’t trade information with them about it, because Episode is obviously an English using platform. It isn’t really popular in Asian countries. And of course :woman_facepalming: the ads. My god. One day I was doing online classes for WSC debate and one of my very dirty minded guy friends said to me, “Hey I found some Episode ads” it was all those crappy online ads with cheating and sx and stuff. oh god

1 Like

I feel like everyone hides it! Like i offhandedly noticed the app on my friends phone and asked her about it, like what her fav story was, and she was so embarrassed!!

And no one in RL knows I write on episode, cause then they’d want to read it, and that’s extemenly terrifying. :joy:

3 Likes

Yesss, I even use a fake name lol I just don’t want my friends to think I’m weird? I think I don’t want people to find out because my episode story is really personal to me…BAHAHA I’m just glad I’m not alone sweat_smile:

1 Like

My mum and siblings know, but they’re not bothered about it. I wouldn’t tell anyone else though because I’m too much of a private person.

1 Like

Bruhhh. My brother saw me on the portal and asked me what I was doing and I told him the same thing. That I was coding, he didn’t ask any other questions. :joy:

1 Like

I thought I would have been the only one. Glad I’m not. :joy:

And I also didn’t want to put my real name, so I didn’t want to put my actual name so no one will know its me.

1 Like

for me my family doesn’t rly care, but for my friends-

if they do use episode they read episode featured stories and have bad impressions and makes fun of the app so i choose to say silent :skull:

1 Like

I wish I thought like this.

Sammmmmeee! :joy:

1 Like

I think this is why I don’t like to tell people about it. There gonna want to read it and I don’t want them too. :joy:

1 Like

It depends :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with using episode, I just don’t feel comfortable telling people.

1 Like

Sammmeee. If they aren’t gonna read my stories ok, I’m fine with that. I would rather have it that way.

1 Like

That’s how I also feel. :joy:

Haha well I used to be incredibly self conscious and easily embarrassed. Not sure when that changed and why.

1 Like