Does anyone have a royalty free overlay like this?

Does anyone have a royalty-free overlay like this but front-facing and no deserts/ items in it? Basically, a clear version that’s royalty-free and front-facing. I’m making a background and I can’t find something like it at all.
And if possible some royalty-free wall mount shelves.

Thanks in advance.

Also, this isn’t royalty-free so please avoid using it.

This is the only one I found :confused: :

so…I dont know how much this website is actually free it has a lot of barbie, also I found this. which is something by a devianart artist named adorabless, which I know because I have actually bought her potion pack, with money. so its not royalty free.

Potion Glass Bottle png download - 568*661 - Free Transparent Potion png Download. - CleanPNG / KissPNG

Everything on that site shouldn’t be copyrighted. All the overlays I have used have been accepted. :slight_smile:

And besides, her watermark is on. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

well that potion is.

also picture of my folder with the potions including a copyright notice,

1 Like

Again, the watermark is on, which I assume you don’t have on yours since you bought them. :relaxed:

also sorry for been off topic, I did look for one you could use but didnt find anything

1 Like

Maybe you can use this one.

2 Likes

that arent really the point, anyway I am not trusthing that website, but you do you.

Thank you for trying to help, but I am looking for a front-facing one.

Also, the image is personal licenced meaning it can’t be used for commercial use. For episode, it has to be commercial use, or be credit/ attribution free. (That site lets you know on the bottom when you download.)

2 Likes

Hi, Do you know if there’s a overlay with just the counter part? Or anyone who has it?

It’s called Counter Bakery

it is in overlays in the catalog

Ok thank you both.

2 Likes

@Sydney_H can you please close this thread :blush:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: