Does anyone have a strip club background? *URGENT*

Hey I need a strip club background for my story. I was wondering if anyone could help me? Let me know if you can! I will credit you in the story. Thanks!

I can try to make you one! How big do u need it?

1 Like

And wut do ya want in it? {specifically}

2 Likes

Ok so basically i just want it 3 panels long. I hope u know the exact measurement for that, but if u dont then i can find out 4 u. So i want a stage somewhere, it doesnt matter where, as long as it is there, im happy. And maybe a bar somewhere to the side or at the back, i dont mind. Can i also have the stage coming out of the side with poles on it. So a bit like a catwalk style, if that makes sense. If u want, u can add a seating area with sofas and poles in front but thats up to u. Hopefully u have a brief idea of what i need. U can make it however u want, i just need those basics so if u have any questions just ask me.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Thank u. Also Do u have an idea of how long it will take? Im not rushing u or anything. I just need to know. Not like an actual date, more like a rough idea…

I wuz struggling to make it! I found this from pinterest!

Itz from @ Story OurCrazyLoveLife

1 Like

R u sure im allowed to use that? Cuz of the copyright thing…?

I’m pretty sure

I’m no expert at this bg copyright thing but I think there may be some copyright issues… We should ask @lanafrazer_episode to make sure.

1 Like

do not get images from Pintrest. That is a copyrighted site. Stop getting images from there. There are background editors here that you can ask to see if they have a background that u need.

Watch this video and listen to what Joseph says, and their are websites that you can go on to get backgrounds from.

4 Likes

thanks for the tag :heart_eyes::sunglasses::hugs::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Np hun :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Ok thank u guys so much! :grin: