Does anyone have a template of hand overlays?

That won’t work because what if someone chooses a skin color but then decide that they want to change it to something else so they go back to the skin options and choose another color. Then they would have gained more than 1 gain.

No they will gain the choice if they chose yes
And it will continue the story

Yes but once they choose “yes” for dressing games, they don’t go back to the outfit options; they continue on with the story once they tap on yes and gain the gain. But with customization, once you choose an option, you go back to the beginning and tap on another option (like eyes or hair)

Okay right now it seems like we are talking about dressing game not the other thing and believe me I tried it and it worked

I’m talking about adding a yes/no choice to each option in a customization template and why that will not work.

Well if you add a yes or no choice it actually depends on what your are trying to conform in the situation like in the dressing game

If you did that you would have to put it after the customisation template. Otherwise, the reader would go back to the full customisation template and would then be able to choose their skin tone again. You would need to do it after the reader confirmed their look and then go “Please reselect your skin tone” (or something). You would then have all the options again but this time with gains like what you have. Then it would continue on to the story.

1 Like

It can be done. Using confirmation of each choice then going to CC without the skin colors. Complicated but if you want to you can do almost everything :joy:

1 Like

No I put the gain option when they click the choice yes only if they put no it won’t have a gain so they only go back to the option until they click yes to an option and that’s when the gain come in

Like @Apes said it would have to be complicated. It’s not as easy as just adding the gains on the Yes or No option. Unless you plan to add the command after the CC is over or remove the skin tone option afterwards (like @Apes suggested), then you will get multiple gains added.

2 Likes

Just try the example I put there because for me it worked :sweat:

1 Like

Did you try picking multiple skin tones?

1 Like

It works yes, but only if you choose a skin just once. But like I said above. If a person wants to go back and change the skin color, then they will gain more than 1 gain. Think about how when you’re done choosing an eye shape or hairstyle and you tap on “choose this”, it will take you back to the menu with all the options (skin, hair, eye, etc.). So if a person chooses a skin color and taps on yes, they will gain that gain and go back to the menu. But if they decide that they want to change the skin color again, then they will go back to the skin options and gain another gain

1 Like

Yes and I restarted the episode each time and check it in the episode app

1 Like

So this is used in the CC template also? (I used a template)

1 Like

For what you’re trying to do, you will have to use points. That’s the only way to remember things in a cc template.

1 Like

Hun, we’re all trying to break it down for you.
If the reader chooses a skin tone and hits yes, she will then return to the CC template. And now maybe she’ll decide that the skin tone she picked doesn’t go with the hair she’s chosen. She will then go back and choose another skin tone and click yes again. That is another gain added.

2 Likes

OMG I say if the chose yes they will go to the end of the choice not back to the option :triumph:

But you do realize that that’s not how a cc template works.

@Dara.Amarie is right. CC doesn’t end with one Yes like an outfit choice. If i were you i would recheck your code but this time choose a skin tone and click yes then go back and choose another skin tone and click Yes, etc. The results will be different. If you have the skin tone Yes ending the CC then you run the risk of the reader not finishing their CC.

1 Like