Does anyone have a template of hand overlays?

I tried using this template and guess what? It WORKED

label skin_color

NARRATOR
    What hand skin color do you have?

choice
“Option 1”{

NARRATOR

Insert something here

choice
“Yes”{
gain chose_option1
goto end_choice
}“No”{
goto skin_color
}
}“Option 2”{

NARRATOR

Insert something here

choice
“Yes”{
gain chose_option2
goto end_choice
}“No”{
goto skin_color
}
}

label end_choice

if (chose_option1){

NARRATOR
    Insert something1

}elif (chose_option2){

NARRATOR
    Insert something2

}

NARRATOR
    Does this work now?

And it should because I used something like this in one of my story

You can also try @alliesepisode she has templete for overlays o

Yeah we are not talking about how to place overlays

You have a “goto end_choice” that’s why it works for you, because you’re not going back to the menu. We’re talking about customization templates where you do go back to the menu.

Well I was never talking about that

That’s literally what we were all talking about in this whole thread. About how you can’t use gains in a customization template.

1 Like

LOL yet this was a waist of time then

You may have wasted your time. @Dara.Amarie already stated you can’t do it with CC yet you wanted to argue with someone who does the directing for Episode who knows what they are talking about.

4 Likes

So as soon as the skin tone is chosen the CC ends?

Kinda of

Here’s the issue with that. I, like most people, don’t go in order off the CC choice options. I usually choose the skin tone first. So what if I choose the skin tone first, will the CC end before I get to make other choices?

What do you mean?

If I choose my skin tone before any of the other CC choices (hair, eyes, face, etc) then will I still be taken to the end of the CC?

The only optionit give is only the skin tone hand overlay you want to use during the story

No it just goes back to the menu to choose the remaining features. What they are saying is they when you choose a skin tone you gain it and if you change your mind and go back you then gain the second tone as well that’s all they are saying. Basically its because it doesn’t end when you choose your skin tone, it goes back to the menu of choices for customisation that the gains don’t work with CC

Well that’s not CC, babyboy.

Hun, I’m talking about something else.

I keep telling people Is not customizing the character dam it
The person who creates this thread was only asking a template for a hand overlay skin color they want to give so the reader can have the correct skin color they have

Yet, that was the subject of the argument at the beginning. Just saying, no need to get impatient.

I am not impatient but just a little pissed off