Does anyone have a weird talent..?!

As a kid I used to walk on my tippy toes all the time does anyone else have weird or something unique about them they would want to share?! :blush::sparkling_heart: comment below

9 Likes

HOLY SALAMI, I DO IT ALL THE TIME I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

My mom and grandma hates me for doing it—

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: yea my mom was scared that I would do that they had me checked out as a kid… :joy::joy: I was fine btw just a weird kid :wink:

1 Like

:joy: my mom and grandma thinks that’s the reason why I’m so clumsy but at school I don’t do it and that’s the time I most mostly fall :woozy_face:

I have a friend who’s even clumsier and gets hurt a lot—

1 Like

I was clumsy too :joy::joy: I would always come home with a new bruise and my mom freaked out like what happened :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I can make one eye face outwards while the other one stays facing forward (thats cause of my lazy eye though :joy:)

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:well that’s new I wanna see that

2 Likes

I used to do that too. My mom made me stop doing it, but I can walk naturally in high heels because of it😊.

4 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

I one time had five bruised at the same time and idek how :joy:

@Lauren.H WHAT REALLY THAT SOUNDS SO COOL

2 Likes

Well that my friend you are talented I hate heels :joy::joy::joy: but I’m trying to force myself to get used to them

I have weak ankles to so I’m prone to spraining them :grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol tell that to the girl that laughs at me about it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I can send you a picture of me doing it in the morning if you want :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I was a tomboy too so I would play in the dirt and all my mom didn’t know what to do with me I was wild

1 Like

:joy: okay

2 Likes

SHE CAN FITE ME, IT SOUNDS LIKE A SUPER POWER TO ME!

It’s not a talent but it’s a weird moment, I almost ate a spider—

2 Likes

I almost have as well… I woke up with it IN MY MOUTH!!
Another weird thing is can do is bend my thumb backwards really, really far

the only reason I said that is so I don’t get flagged for being off topic :joy:

2 Likes

The average person eats about 8 spiders in their lifetime :wink:

1 Like

:grimacing::joy: Straya :sob::sob::joy:

2 Likes

Whooooaaaa

I can bend my hand pretty far I think, I think it’s due to genetics and the traditional way of Cambodian dancing or something.

Also I almost legit reached into a grape bag and held one to my mouth, I’m stupid—

2 Likes

Ew a spider was in your grape bag?! :sob: I’m never eating grapes again :grimacing::sob:

1 Like