Does anyone have story recs?

Hi :blush: Thank you very much for this thread. I can recommend you my stories :yellow_heart:

Title : Why Don’t You Love Me? (Chapter 23 EA )
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama-Mystery
IG :nurella.episode
Description : Defne begins a dangerous game by making a deal with her enemy to win back her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this twisted game?
Story Link : Episode Writer Portal

Title : My Dear Prosecutor
Author :nurella
Genre : Thriller, Romance
IG :nurella.episode
Description : You are one of the successful prosecutors in the city. A brutal murder brought you together with your law school nemesis. Will you catch the killer before the killer catches you?
Story Link : Episode Writer Portal

!!NEW ROMANCE WRITER HERE!!
You live the Aromantic life. However, that all changes when you enter Ingrid Uni and meet Daemion Seph. The man who changes your fetter heart. Such a change will be challenging.
GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!<3
Cover art: BY ME (I’m my OWN BOWS XD)

1 Like

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :two_hearts:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-26 chapters out now Season 2

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

With new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

1 Like

Hi! Mind if I shamelessly recommend my own?
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

:fire: 𝙐𝙇: 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗲𝘀 :fire:

:bangbang: Genre: Action
:bangbang: Sub-genres: Fantasy and Romance

:bangbang:Description: Fighting is all you have ever known, but what happens when you add a little magic into the mix? Both the military and the mafia want you, will you choose a side or play against both?

:white_check_mark:Full CC
:white_check_mark:2 LI’s
:white_check_mark:Choices that matter
:white_check_mark:Advanced directing
:white_check_mark:Magic
:white_check_mark:MMA fighting
:white_check_mark:Slow burn love
:white_check_mark:Comedy moments
:white_check_mark:Self growth choices
:white_check_mark:Lifelong friendships
:white_check_mark:Strong minded female MC

episodeinteractive.com/r/s/559225200017408

Here’s my story you could read if you’d like :blush:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread. I hope my story interest you and if you do read I’d love to hear your thoughts.

:crystal_ball::cloud::small_airplane::airplane:Silver Lining (5-6(EA) is out now) :small_airplane::airplane::cloud::crystal_ball:

:airplane: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:airplane: 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑨 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈? 𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑬𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑨𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅? 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅?

:airplane: 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆/𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚

:crystal_ball:𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐:

:airplane: 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
:airplane:2 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 (𝑴𝑪’𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 :butterfly:, 𝑳𝑰 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 :heart:)
:airplane: 𝑴𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
:airplane:𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕
:airplane: Second chance love trope, Forced proximity
:airplane: Gem choices will be present only for Bonus content

If you wish to contact me you can pm me here or dm me on my IG @saleem.episode

Thank you so much!

Hi,

here’s my fantasy/romance story:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

You might like mine? More of a rom com.

Before_Midnight_AN_posterThumb_pr6AAIEA3D

Hi dear, maybe you cam check story of mine
’ Online Dating ’ by @inagitaepisode

I recently love Love, Jazz & Lies by Khrema! Like all of her other story, this one really new and interesting, her coding is just on point.

1 Like

Maybe you can check my story dear

You might be interested in mine? It’s a drama, but has romance in it, too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Here’s the info if you’re interested!

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

My story online dating based on a true story by inagitaepisode

Here’s my story Blind To Blood. There are 29 episodes and it’s ongoing. It’s a mystery/ fantasy. :white_heart:

Claudia lives an ordinary life until she discovers that her new neighbor is a vampire. Will she survive once her world is turned upside down?
LL CC

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664204906496009

1 Like

Wow I love this it sounds really interesting, I also love your cover it’s beautiful, I will be sure to give this a read once I finish the current story I’m reading!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will give this a read as soon as I can it sounds interesting!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope you enoy it. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy it. :blush:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Twisted Hearts

Description: Scarlet thought she had “the perfect life” until her husband passed away. She moves to a new city where she meets two handsome men who fight for her heart. Who will win?

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like