Does anyone have the night version of this bg?

Hi, does anyone know who made this background (so I can credit) and if there’s a night version of it?

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

where did u get the background from?

From a background thread.

1 Like

Not a background thread, I meant a thread where someone asked for a car overlay and interior or something like that, why??

1 Like

so i can look to see if anyone commented the owner who owns it, cause its hard to find the person who created it. XD

1 Like

I can edit it to be nighttime if you want.

1 Like

I tried to edit it, but I’m so bad… it looks alright, I can send you it in the morning since I have the edited version on my computer. Or you could do it as it is, thanks!

1 Like

Ok, I can work on it tomorrow :+1:

Here’s my edited version:
The inside of the car looks good, it’s just the city that looks like it’s still day

1 Like

Oh sorry I started working on it before you sent your version lol. I can change mine if you want:

1 Like

Oh wow that looks a lot darker on my other monitor I can make it lighter

Lighter

1 Like

Oh, it’s okay! Yours looks way better anyways! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, if it’s not too much trouble could you turn this background into night also? Tysm!

1 Like

Here you go:
night

1 Like

That looks amazing, tysm!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.