Does anyone know an Art shop that hires?

Hi there.
So I’m looking for an Art shop that hires.
I can do pretty much anything, except backgrounds, I can’t draw backgrounds. All my art is DRAWN.
So if anyone is interested in hiring, let me know.

Some of my exemples

6 Likes

Off-topic but your drawings are beautiful! :). And I would recommend going on Instagram teams (kind of thing… like givemecreativity.epi, epy.gala.reviews, theambassadorsapt, epii.jazz, and more) some are looking for more artists.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: :heartbeat:. I will check them out

1 Like

Your art is amazing by the way!! :blob_hearts:

I would suggest searching on the forums if there is any open art shops that could possibly be hiring, or instagram!! Other than that, I’m not quite sure if I have seen any that are currently hiring. Sorry about that :sweat:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I am searching on episode forums, the Instagram thing in new to me, I will check it out Thank you for telling me.

1 Like

I think the :shushing_face: The Quiet Art Shop :shushing_face: [OPEN & FREE] is still hiring?

2 Likes

I am hiring :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

We actually aren’t anymore, but still thank you for thinking about our shop. :blob_sun:

2 Likes

No problem! Hope it works out for you <3

1 Like

If your still looking for one my shops hiring :wink:
Sweet Songs Hiring Art shop

Art shop!- 🌹 Simirose 🌹 Art Shop! (Free & Hiring)

Hey! I don’t know if you are still looking for Art shops to join, I’m currently working on one; It is not yet ready but I’ve started hiring already!
If you are interested you can DM me or PM me on @yasi.episode (on both platforms) for how to join and other information!

Link to our hiring topic- 🌹 Simirose Art Shop 🌹 (HIRING Topic!)

Btw- Your artworks are so beautiful <3

1 Like

🍀 The Clover Art Shop 🍀 (OPEN/HIRING!) (FREE!) is still hiring, if you’re interested. :blush:

2 Likes