Does anyone know any good kitchen backgrounds?

I am looking for a kitchen background for day and night. I promise to give you credit!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Go to Joseph Evans page- Episode Life! You can find a lot of great backgrounds!

I don’t know why but his website won’t work on my computer. Do you know any other places I can find his backgrounds?

You can just look up places online and use simple image resizer to fix the size so it can go in a episode story. Hint: Episode sizes- 640 x 1136, 1280 x 1136 and 1920 x 1136.

1 Like

I messaged you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

same. It always crashes on my computer as well. Go to pixabay.com and see if there are any kitchen backgrounds that u may like.

1 Like

U can ask @lonewolfe, or u can go to @alexa.episode instagram, she has good backgrounds. read her rules first.

1 Like

vd_backgrounds on insta

I love your backgrounds but i’m a little confused… Do you want to privately message through the episode forum or Instagram?

So in order for me to use your backgrounds I need to fill out the form thing? I’m ok with doing that but I just wanted say that my story won’t be published for a while and I don’t just give out my email to just anyone.

oooh ok

1 Like