Does anyone know any underrated limelight stories?

Hey guys, I’m trying to find good underrated limelight stories that have little to no grammar and spelling errors. BTW guys, my account is named, “Limelight Stories” and I have 7.4k <3

Moved to Episode Fan Community, carry on! :v:t2:

Maternal instincts is one of my favs

My story is in Limelight and I won an award from epy.teaparty on Instagram for most underrated stories of 2017, so… I guess it counts?:joy:

It’s called Lights, Camera, Scandal.

You play as the half Japanese, half American movie star, Naomi Morita-Olson, who is desperately trying to save her upcoming movie’s reputation after someone starts to leak rumours and scandals to the tabloids.

Here’s the link if you want to read:

My story is in Limelight, and it’s called Diary of a Middle School teacher. It’s about a young woman who is eager to start her first year as a middle school teacher in a prestigious private school in Mexico.
Here’s the link if you want to read it:

I tried reading that and I didn’t like the limelight style they used. :confused:

definitely will check it out.

Ok I will read ‘

There’s the comedy story called “Flawless” by Raisy.S
It looked cliche at first and I was like meh but it actually turned out very different, it’s also very funny

Thank you so much =)
@brvnda The spotlight style? I had to use that style for a contest but I do plan on releasing a cinematic version after this one is finished :blush: I do have another LL story: Hit and Run. It’s a horror.

@EliseC I’ve just finished “Hit and Run” and I absolutely loved it. Can’t wait for seasons 2 and 3!

@brvnda Some underrated (and new) Limelight stories that I am currently reading/have finished are:

Hit and Run by @EliseC
Blue Lily by @Anyanka
Addison by @GabbieC
H & V: The Smoke that Separates us by @Res
WENTWORTH by writerLB (this story is also in the INK style if you are interested)
Scandalous by @Mina

That’s all I got for now. I may add more later, but these are some good (and underrated) stories that I know at the moment. :slight_smile:

HAHA! Someone likes my story!
It’s about a man who’s recently stopped smoking, but something happens at a family lunch that will change his life forever…
dun dun dun.

Here’s the link.

#shamelessselfpromotion

Cheers,
R.

Thank you so much! I’m so glad that you liked it! :grin::grin::grin:

I read hit & run. it was amazing ! lucky me, gems weren’t included in the story at the time :rofl::rofl:

Thank you! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it!! :grin: The gem version was a limited time thing. Now that the test is over, I have both versions out so those that read the gem version won’t lose their progress when I add a s2 :blush:. The choices that cost gems aren’t available in the original so I can have both versions up without anyone complaining that they had to pay for what’s free in the other version :joy:

Wow, thank you! I’m so happy to see my story on this list :slight_smile:
Blue Lily is about loss, self discovery, friendship, family and love. Currently writing episode 5.
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5781915250065408

Thank you so much for recommending my story! This means so much to me! I can’t express my gratitude enough! You were one of the first people to read my story and actually enjoy it. I was so nervous when I first published my story. I didn’t think anyone was going to like it. But after your review, I started to feel more confident in my story. I feel so honored right now. This is the best feeling ever! :blush:

If anyone is interested in reading,“Addison” here’s the link:

Wow thank you so much!!! I’m so glad you like my story :sparkling_heart:
Here’s the link if anyone else is interested lol

I just published my first story called Royal or Hunter. It’s in Limelight. Tell me what you think! (or you don’t have to lol.)

There’s also another one of my favorites by @Sweet_Stories called H & V: In Too Deep.