Does anyone know artists on IG who do art?🤔

I actually forgot she was on my list since I haven’t updated it in quite awhile but I have seen her scams. Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

Will do!! Thank you x

2 Likes

U can contact me on ig or here. My examples and price list:

Also I do Cartoons:

Prices are:
15$ waist
20$ knee length
(The rest is same as for semi realistic)

2 Likes

Omg the examples are amazing!! And the cartoon style is so cute!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thx!if u need: My ig is@vi_episode_ (on the forum it’s wrong ups)

2 Likes

This one girl is really talented with some reasonable rates!
Sadly, she’s not really taking any commissions, but she will in a couple of weeks!!
https://www.instagram.com/arsiniia_/

4 Likes

Oh yes, I’m following her! Her art is stunning, thank you anyway:)

2 Likes

You can have a look at my Instagram @aykayepisode :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there. I just relized i forgot to leave my all information.My commissions are open until Sunday.

My prices:

And my art examples can be found on my Instagram below:

www.instagram.com/mystery.artistz

Send me an email or DM me on Instagram if interested in working with me.

1 Like

Hey! I’m on Instagram and have recently been posting more drawing work! I’ve also recently opened commissions.
You can check out my Commission thread for more examples and my extra info document.

Examples

Price Chart

This needs updated. The bottom part is supposed to be “each extra character is 50% off their own total cost”.

Price estimates are commitment free, so feel free to pm if you want to discuss further or have any questions :heartbeat:

1 Like

@aadesignzz and @dylannpaigee on ig have amazing art

1 Like

My ig is @/caitlin_epi and my commissions are still open :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I do art on Instagram. My user is @nat.alia.writes

Commissions are open, too, but here is my Forums thread if you’re intereseted:

1 Like

Hello dear.
I’m a professional digital artist and my commissions are currently open.
I already did some commissions for episode authors and I’d be glad to create something for you too.
Feel free to check my Instagram for more examples and pricing.
If you don’t use Instagram, tell me and I’ll send them through message here.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

My examples☺

Summary

prices
potrait $7
bust up $10
half body $15
full body $20
extra character is 50% of the price

1 Like

Hi! Im open for commissions :slight_smile:
my ig is epii.jessica

Details

More examples

![8|500x500]

1 Like

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

Here’s my thread :heart::point_down:

1 Like

Bump

I’m starting commissions for the first time and they are extremely cheap and affordable for everyone, I ONLY use Cash app
Make sure to follow my Instagram @shaday.writes or pm me so we can discuss your commission!
More rules below

discounts

After 5 purchases from me you get a 5% discount After your 10th purchase from me you get a 10% discount, after all of the times you have ever commissionsed from me I will always check the amount you spent on me and if it’s $100 (USD) you will get a 75% discount and if it’s $500 you get an 80% off it’s not temporary with 5 free arts of your choice! The more you work with me the more prizes!

Examples

This section will be updated regularly as I have a few wips and some art scenes that I can’t share just yet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also they are kind of blurred bc I don’t want them stolen! You can check my insta for a clearer pic!

Extras

I take payments through ONLY Cashapp

If you want me to start your commission faster come to me prepared, meaning; before you dm or pm me make sure you have you character(s) picture ready, an idea of a background or a SC of one, a posing reference, color scheme, amount of characters, what type of art, etc Just be ready!

If you have a set date you need the art then it’s an extra $5 fee !

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: