Does Anyone Know How To Download Adobe Photoshop Cs6

The title says it.

Now, I send a viedo to a thread showing how to download adobe photoshop cs6. Please don’t use that video no more.

I need to find a good way of how to download it LEGALLY. So please, don’t use thay viedo what I sent.

1 Like

You can buy Creative Cloud and get all the Adobe products for about $30 a month, I think give or take depending on where you are. Also, if you are a student, you get a discount, so if you know your school ID and your number, you can get a discount price for 3 years. It’ll be like $20 or so.

My exact rates are 28.89/mo

When I was a student, they were 19.99/mo

That’s what I’d recommend.

1 Like

Thanks. :+1:

1 Like

Have u use GIMP as well before?

1 Like

No, I haven’t. Sorry. I use Adobe products, Autodesk like Sketchbook Pro, and the 3D programs and I’ve used Krita and Manga Studio 5.0

1 Like

ok thanks.

@Leytey hey, yh u were right, it wasnt for free, so i guess ill just use gimp.

1 Like

The only way to download it is through the adobe site and paying a subscription for it. If that’s not affordable, I highly recommend using Medibang! I believe it’s available on the PC and tablet/iPad.

1 Like

awesome, thanks for the recommendation. :wink:

It’s okay! I kinda figured it out after I wasn’t able to download it :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

ill probably use a free trial for 30 days i guess. Gimp is one…hm…idk what kind of app lol but hopefully, ill get use to it.