Does anyone know how to have a chat bubble appear from the bottom?

Does anyone know how to have that little bubble come from the bottom of the screen?

readerMessage your message here

But it comes from the top now

I know how to do that one I want know how to do the one that comes from the bottom

You can’t. :confused: They change it and there’s no way to change it. :expressionless:

Then how do some authors still do it?

Can you show me an example? :thinking: maybe they didn’t update their stories that’s why it’s still the old one? :woman_shrugging:t2:

Click here to support this idea :slight_smile:

Thanks!

what you’re talking about must bean overlay. some authors just use an overlay and put it at the bottom screen ; or they probably use the speech bubble helper .

no, I think she means th one that comes on the bottom and has like an outline of pink yellow and blue?

Hi!

In order to change the speech bubble, you can go on your phone and select “Directing Helper” and then below it there will be an icon that says “Bubble Helper.”

You click on that and then move your bubble wherever you please. In tiny letters at the bottom left of the screen there will be information that you type into your computer coding. For example, “@speechbubble is 110 to 100 at 100% with tail_top_left”

You then have to type in “@speechbubble reset” when you want to reset it back to normal after that scene.

Let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

If you want to check out my new story, click on this link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5185814686728192

You can go through it and if you see anything you want to add into your story, message me and I will let you know how I did it!

-Saramona

Yes that’s what I mean