Does anyone know how to lock an option on the menu? So it takes you back ? to either start or skip

I have 3 options start, skip, customize but I want to lock customization sometimes

You can do it like this:

choice
"Start"{
}"Skip"{
}<LOCKED>"Customize"{
}

it works for table menus?

label menu_everyep

INT. YOUR BACKGROUND GOES HERE - DAY

@zoom reset

@overlay STORYMENU SLATE create AND overlay STORYMENU SLATE shifts to 0 0 in 0 AND overlay STORYMENU SLATE scales to 1 1 in 0 AND overlay STORYMENU SLATE opacity 0 in 0

@overlay EFFECT DIM 60 create AND overlay EFFECT DIM 60 shifts to 1 1 in 0 AND overlay EFFECT DIM 60 scales to .262 .136 in 0 AND overlay EFFECT DIM 60 opacity 0 in 0

@overlay STARTSTORY create from EFFECT DIM 60 AND overlay STARTSTORY shifts to 36 355 in 0 AND overlay STARTSTORY scales to .262 .136 in 0 AND overlay STARTSTORY opacity 0 in 0

@overlay CUSTOMIZATION create from EFFECT DIM 60 AND overlay CUSTOMIZATION shifts to 35 244 in 0 AND overlay CUSTOMIZATION scales to .262 .136 in 0 AND overlay CUSTOMIZATION opacity 0 in 0

@overlay SKIPCHAPTER create from EFFECT DIM 60 AND overlay SKIPCHAPTER shifts to 33 136 in 0 AND overlay SKIPCHAPTER scales to .262 .136 in 0 AND overlay SKIPCHAPTER opacity 0 in 0

@overlay STORYMENU SLATE opacity 1 in 1

@speechbubble is 160 237 to -0%

readerMessage Menu created by @alliesepisode with messageTitle Credit

NARR

Menu.

tappable

“STARTSTORY” {

@speechbubble reset

@overlay STORYMENU SLATE opacity 0 in 1

goto start_chapter

} “CUSTOMIZATION” {

@speechbubble reset

goto customization_everyep

} “SKIPCHAPTER” {

@speechbubble reset

NARRATOR

Are you sure that you want to skip this chapter?

choice

“Skip this chapter” {

goto end_of_chapter

} “Nevermind” {

goto menu_everyep

}

}

label customization_everyep

###################################################### CUSTOMIZE! ###################################################################

#@CHAR goes to character avatar

goto menu_everyep

NARRATOR

Spacer.

label start_chapter

###################################################### START STORY HERE! ###################################################################

NARR

Replace this with your story.

label end_of_chapter

###################################################### PUT YOUR OUTRO HERE! ################################################################

NARR

End of Episode.

Thats the script, where in it can I lock

Oh, I thought it was for a regular choice.

What you can do is create like some sort of loop where every time someone taps on the customization button, it takes them back to the main menu.

For example, here you could write it like this instead so that it stays on the menu:

"CUSTOMIZATION"{
goto menu_everyep
}

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.