Does anyone know how to make a character run in seconds?

Okay if you could give me the spots I can try to fix it :slight_smile:

alright here are 2 pictures of the script since iā€™m doing it via phone & I canā€™t show the entire line in 1 picture. What iā€™m trying to do is to get the character @ROSALINDA to run from one zone to another but fast while the camera is moving on her also since iā€™m doing an action story I might use it often. The problem is iā€™m using the X Y Z in T in zone # but the character eighter stays put and dosenā€™tdo anything OR she runs but dosenā€™t run to the other zone.

Yes! Okay, so when the backround changes I want her to already be running not standing then runningā€¦ I want @ROSALINDA to run from 1.280 63 -11 running to zone 3 (spot 1.280 160 0) back and fourth or any spot honestly now at this point just want her to run from one zone to another fast in 0.5

So place the character offscreen first at spot 1.28 -100 0, then have her walk to the spot in zone 3 in 0.5 while you are panning to that zone also in 0.5

@ROSALINDA spot 1.280 -100 0 in zone 1
@zoom reset
@pause for a beat

&pan to zone 3 in 0.5
@ROSALINDA walks to spot 1.280 xxx 0 in zone 3 in 0.5 and ROSALINDA does it while run_athletic

1 Like

Okay, the panning fast from one zone to the other is perfect but the character wonā€™t show up.

Okay so she enters running and runs to the zone?

Have you tried restarting the app? If your character isnā€™t showing up then itā€™s probably a glitch.

1 Like

Yes that or as exactly said above just the only thing is the character wonā€™t show up.

Yes, I tried restarting the app & if itā€™s a glitch is there anything I can do?

@ROSALINDA spot 1.280 -106 2
&pan to zone 3 in 3
@ROSALINDA walks to spot 1.280 338 -0 in zone 3 in 3 AND ROSALINDA is run_athletic

This works with me, you can adjust in how many seconds you want it and the spots

1 Like

It finally worked!!! Thank you so much! How would it be if I wanted to add in 2 characters?

So you want to 2 characters doing this? And youā€™re welcome :heart:

Yes, at the same time. the only difference would be that the character woud run the opposite direction from @ROSALINDA and THEN he would run back to where she is just beside her to spot 1.280 121 -2 but iā€™d still want the camera to focus on ROSALINDA.

@CHARACTER NAME spot 1.280 338 -0 in zone 3
@ROSALINDA spot 1.280 -106 2
&pan to zone 3 in 3
&CHARACTER NAME walks to spot 1.280 -106 2 in zone 1 in 3 AND CHARACTER NAME is run_athletic
@ROSALINDA walks to spot 1.280 338 -0 in zone 3 in 3 AND ROSALINDA is run_athletic

Try this :slight_smile: Again you can adjust the spots and seconds :smile:

Totally did! Thank you once again although it is very confusing to me still going to have to work on it, do you by any chance have an IG? I would really like to follow you & maybe in the future when iā€™m really struggling again you can help?

I would love to keep helping you! My IG is @epy.bear

Awesome! & also one last quistion do you know how to change the size or location of the speech bubble? Or how would I write it into the script?

Iā€™ve made a guide for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I were to want to change it back & If I were to leave it like that would the text size remain like the same or would I have to go back & add in the size in the script everytime I want it to change?